Hello fellow travelers,
Now that I have time to plunge back into planning our family trip to Thailand this summer, I have many questions for anyone with experience. Thank you for the airline tip, I will definitely research the airlines you listed independently to compare airfare. You're right, as of tonight on kayak, the lowest airfare from NYC- Bangkok on Aeroflot for $1200 has really long lay overs in Moscow.
Is it better to go to Thailand in June or August? I've compared airfare prices and it is much cheaper ($300/ per person) to fly in June rather than August. However, I'm concerned about the monsoon season? Unfortunately we can only travel during the summer between June- August.
Also, If we fly in/out of Bangkok, and have about 19 days to spend.. how many days in Bangkok are recommended, then where else and for how long?
These are places have been recommended: Ko Samui, Ko Phangan, Ko Tao or Ko Phi Phi...
We've found that 3-4 locations within 2 1/2 weeks is usually a good match, since we're traveling with our daughter.. more can become really exhausting...
So including Bangkok... where else is recommended to go, limiting it to either 2 (maximum 3) other locations and for how long at each location?
We're looking for a combination of culture, food, shopping, and beach... I know it's a tall order...
Thanks for any help or insight!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India in March and April??
- 2 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 3 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 4 Buy Affordable Property in Kanpur From Emerald Gulistan
- 5 a month in india
- 6 kanpur escorts service
- 7 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 10 India Safari 2017
- 11 Datong in Winter
- 12 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 13 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 14 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 15 haneda hotel
- 16 Rishikesh, India
- 17 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 18 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 19 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 20 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 21 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 22 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 23 Japan- National Holiday
- 24 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 25 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
Hello fellow travelers,