Hello fellow travelers,
Now that I have time to plunge back into planning our family trip to Thailand this summer, I have many questions for anyone with experience. Thank you for the airline tip, I will definitely research the airlines you listed independently to compare airfare. You're right, as of tonight on kayak, the lowest airfare from NYC- Bangkok on Aeroflot for $1200 has really long lay overs in Moscow.
Is it better to go to Thailand in June or August? I've compared airfare prices and it is much cheaper ($300/ per person) to fly in June rather than August. However, I'm concerned about the monsoon season? Unfortunately we can only travel during the summer between June- August.
Also, If we fly in/out of Bangkok, and have about 19 days to spend.. how many days in Bangkok are recommended, then where else and for how long?
These are places have been recommended: Ko Samui, Ko Phangan, Ko Tao or Ko Phi Phi...
We've found that 3-4 locations within 2 1/2 weeks is usually a good match, since we're traveling with our daughter.. more can become really exhausting...
So including Bangkok... where else is recommended to go, limiting it to either 2 (maximum 3) other locations and for how long at each location?
We're looking for a combination of culture, food, shopping, and beach... I know it's a tall order...
Thanks for any help or insight!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 +91-9694102888Love Marriage vashikaran Specialist in (Kapurthala)
- 2 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 3 7 Best Running watches to monitor your heart
- 4 1-2nights Japanese Alps - where and what?
- 5 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 6 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 7 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 8 Christmas in the Alps
- 9 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 12 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 15 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 16 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 17 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 18 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 19 sri lanka- tips required
- 20 base bangkok or manilla
- 21 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 22 Idiotic time zone question
- 23 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 24 Mount Koya
- 25 Sometahing is wrong
Hello fellow travelers,