I'm trying to plan my trip and this company (http://thailandsecrettour.rezgo.com/index.php) has an interested artisans tour listed. The problem is I can only find one review and I'm not even sure its the same company (or that the review isn't a fake).
Has anyone used them or heard of them as I'm concerned it's a scam? I appreciate any and all help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Call IN U.S.A TECHNICAL SETUP : AOL Mail CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL
- 2 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 3 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 4 Tea estates of Munnar
- 5 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 6 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 7 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 10 Booking on the fly
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 13 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 14 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 15 like my food
- 16 Laos or Kerala?
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 18 Portable wifi rental
- 19 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 20 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 23 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 24 Uzbekistan Visa
- 25 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott