I need advice from all you well travelled types out there! A friend and I are going to a friends wedding in Bangkok in Febuary. We have been to Bangkok before so only plan on a couple days there. We didnt want to travel all that way for only a few days so wanted to add on a side trip. We only have 4/5 days for our side trip. Any recomendations on what to do? We are well travelled, dont want to rough it completely and dont have a massive amount of funds... although not in the backpacker market we once were! Would Krabi be the better option with limited time? We want a relaxing time with a little bit of adventure/culture We dont want to spend hours on buses trains etc... Options Include Hanoi/Halong Bay, Angkor Wat, Krabi? Any feedback would be great. Not really into big commercial toursim experiences but open to options! Travelling From New Zealand. Loooking foward to feedback!
Thailand or Vietnam or Cambodia?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 2 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 3 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 4 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 5 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 6 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 7 Writers Needed for Japan
- 8 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 9 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 10 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 11 17 Day Itinerary
- 12 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 13 Bali Help
- 14 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 15 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 16 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 17 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 18 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 19 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 20 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 21 National Parks - which to choose
- 22 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 23 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 24 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 25 Vietnam Family Travel Plans