I need advice from all you well travelled types out there! A friend and I are going to a friends wedding in Bangkok in Febuary. We have been to Bangkok before so only plan on a couple days there. We didnt want to travel all that way for only a few days so wanted to add on a side trip. We only have 4/5 days for our side trip. Any recomendations on what to do? We are well travelled, dont want to rough it completely and dont have a massive amount of funds... although not in the backpacker market we once were! Would Krabi be the better option with limited time? We want a relaxing time with a little bit of adventure/culture We dont want to spend hours on buses trains etc... Options Include Hanoi/Halong Bay, Angkor Wat, Krabi? Any feedback would be great. Not really into big commercial toursim experiences but open to options! Travelling From New Zealand. Loooking foward to feedback!
Thailand or Vietnam or Cambodia?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 2 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 3 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 4 cell phone in india
- 5 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 6 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 7 BOOK A HOLIDAY IN MALDIVES!!!
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 10 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 15 SALAY from BAGAN
- 16 Japan: best time to go?
- 17 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 18 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 19 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 22 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 23 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 24 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 25 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014