I need advice from all you well travelled types out there! A friend and I are going to a friends wedding in Bangkok in Febuary. We have been to Bangkok before so only plan on a couple days there. We didnt want to travel all that way for only a few days so wanted to add on a side trip. We only have 4/5 days for our side trip. Any recomendations on what to do? We are well travelled, dont want to rough it completely and dont have a massive amount of funds... although not in the backpacker market we once were! Would Krabi be the better option with limited time? We want a relaxing time with a little bit of adventure/culture We dont want to spend hours on buses trains etc... Options Include Hanoi/Halong Bay, Angkor Wat, Krabi? Any feedback would be great. Not really into big commercial toursim experiences but open to options! Travelling From New Zealand. Loooking foward to feedback!
Thailand or Vietnam or Cambodia?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 2 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Kashmir today
- 5 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 6 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 7 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 8 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 9 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 10 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 13 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 14 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 15 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 16 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 17 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 18 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 19 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 20 Triple Room in Singapore
- 21 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 22 What I like about Mumbai
- 23 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 24 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 25 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary