I need advice from all you well travelled types out there! A friend and I are going to a friends wedding in Bangkok in Febuary. We have been to Bangkok before so only plan on a couple days there. We didnt want to travel all that way for only a few days so wanted to add on a side trip. We only have 4/5 days for our side trip. Any recomendations on what to do? We are well travelled, dont want to rough it completely and dont have a massive amount of funds... although not in the backpacker market we once were! Would Krabi be the better option with limited time? We want a relaxing time with a little bit of adventure/culture We dont want to spend hours on buses trains etc... Options Include Hanoi/Halong Bay, Angkor Wat, Krabi? Any feedback would be great. Not really into big commercial toursim experiences but open to options! Travelling From New Zealand. Loooking foward to feedback!
Thailand or Vietnam or Cambodia?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 2 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 3 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 4 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 5 Vietnam - Questions
- 6 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 7 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 8 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 9 Osaka shopping
- 10 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 11 Takayama ideas in April?
- 12 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 13 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 14 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 15 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 16 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 17 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 18 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 19 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 20 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 21 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 22 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 23 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 24 Penang
- 25 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia