I need advice from all you well travelled types out there! A friend and I are going to a friends wedding in Bangkok in Febuary. We have been to Bangkok before so only plan on a couple days there. We didnt want to travel all that way for only a few days so wanted to add on a side trip. We only have 4/5 days for our side trip. Any recomendations on what to do? We are well travelled, dont want to rough it completely and dont have a massive amount of funds... although not in the backpacker market we once were! Would Krabi be the better option with limited time? We want a relaxing time with a little bit of adventure/culture We dont want to spend hours on buses trains etc... Options Include Hanoi/Halong Bay, Angkor Wat, Krabi? Any feedback would be great. Not really into big commercial toursim experiences but open to options! Travelling From New Zealand. Loooking foward to feedback!
Thailand or Vietnam or Cambodia?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 2 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 3 budgeting for 2 week trip in Beijing, Hong Kong, Guilin, and Chongqing
- 4 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 5 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 8 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 9 Problems at 12,000'
- 10 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 11 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 12 Which Putu in Bali????
- 13 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 14 Japan, japan
- 15 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 16 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 17 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 18 Hong Kong restaurants
- 19 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 20 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 21 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 22 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 23 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 24 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 25 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.