I need advice from all you well travelled types out there! A friend and I are going to a friends wedding in Bangkok in Febuary. We have been to Bangkok before so only plan on a couple days there. We didnt want to travel all that way for only a few days so wanted to add on a side trip. We only have 4/5 days for our side trip. Any recomendations on what to do? We are well travelled, dont want to rough it completely and dont have a massive amount of funds... although not in the backpacker market we once were! Would Krabi be the better option with limited time? We want a relaxing time with a little bit of adventure/culture We dont want to spend hours on buses trains etc... Options Include Hanoi/Halong Bay, Angkor Wat, Krabi? Any feedback would be great. Not really into big commercial toursim experiences but open to options! Travelling From New Zealand. Loooking foward to feedback!
Thailand or Vietnam or Cambodia?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 2 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 3 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 4 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 5 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 6 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 7 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 8 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 9 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 10 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 11 best dining in Kyoto
- 12 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 13 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 14 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 15 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 16 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 17 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 18 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 19 China trip - 15 nights
- 20 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 21 Japan in July?
- 22 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 23 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 24 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 25 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?