We were planning our trip to Thailand and quite excited about reaching some authentic areas. Recently, though, we have some concern about traveling in the north remote areas of Thailand, which we were looking forward to seeing with a guide perhaps (Mae Hong Son) since we noticed travel advisories. Now, we are thinking about whether we should go to Taiwan instead. Any thoughts?
Thailand or Taiwan?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 2 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 5 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 6 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 9 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 10 South East Asia
- 11 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 India's Online VISA Application
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 23 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 24 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 25 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights