We were planning our trip to Thailand and quite excited about reaching some authentic areas. Recently, though, we have some concern about traveling in the north remote areas of Thailand, which we were looking forward to seeing with a guide perhaps (Mae Hong Son) since we noticed travel advisories. Now, we are thinking about whether we should go to Taiwan instead. Any thoughts?
Thailand or Taiwan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 2 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 3 Ladakh:landscapes, lamas, lakes and the Indus.
- 4 Kumaon: Himalayan villages and views, the best of them, Binsar & Chaukori.
- 5 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 Should I go to India?
- 8 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 9 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 N. India itinerary feedback
- 12 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 13 Phuket
- 14 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 15 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 16 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 17 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 18 India, What Can I Say!
- 19 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 20 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 23 Travel during China national week?
- 24 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 25 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap