We were planning our trip to Thailand and quite excited about reaching some authentic areas. Recently, though, we have some concern about traveling in the north remote areas of Thailand, which we were looking forward to seeing with a guide perhaps (Mae Hong Son) since we noticed travel advisories. Now, we are thinking about whether we should go to Taiwan instead. Any thoughts?
Thailand or Taiwan?
- 1 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 2 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 3 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 4 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 5 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 6 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 7 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 8 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 9 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 10 Food in Uzbekistan
- 11 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 12 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 13 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 14 Train Fares in Japan
- 15 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 16 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 17 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 18 Udaipur, India
- 19 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 20 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 21 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 22 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 23 independent travel in India
- 24 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 25 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang