We are planning to go to either thailand or Malaysia in mid april for about a week.
We did some research but cant get a clear answer as to when the monsoon season starts and how long it lasts. I would appreciate if anyone can provide more information
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 2 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 3 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 4 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Tips in Myanmar
- 8 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 9 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 10 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 11 Road Scholar tour in China
- 12 Being customs
- 13 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 14 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 15 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 16 myanmar
- 17 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 20 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 21 A beach of choice on Samui
- 22 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 23 Travel India solo
- 24 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 25 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help