We are planning to go to either thailand or Malaysia in mid april for about a week.
We did some research but cant get a clear answer as to when the monsoon season starts and how long it lasts. I would appreciate if anyone can provide more information
Thailand or Malaysia in Mid April
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 3 Becoming a “Leftover Women”
- 4 Becoming a “Leftover Women”
- 5 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 6 Are you looking for hill resort in Ooty?
- 7 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 8 Most popular show of Shanghai ERA
- 9 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 10 Takayama ideas in April?
- 11 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 12 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 13 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 14 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 15 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 16 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 17 Osaka shopping
- 18 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 19 Penang
- 20 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 21 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 22 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 23 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 24 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'