We are planning to go to either thailand or Malaysia in mid april for about a week.
We did some research but cant get a clear answer as to when the monsoon season starts and how long it lasts. I would appreciate if anyone can provide more information
Thailand or Malaysia in Mid April
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 2 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 3 Free Tour Guide
- 4 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 5 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 6 India and Nepal 2014
- 7 India and Nepal 2014
- 8 Independent female traveller
- 9 Tour company practices
- 10 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 11 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 12 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 13 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 14 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 15 Help! Which to choose?
- 16 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 17 North Vietnam Again!
- 18 Passport Safety
- 19 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 20 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 21 Castle & King
- 22 Mt Aso Eruption
- 23 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 24 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 25 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures