We are planning to go to either thailand or Malaysia in mid april for about a week.
We did some research but cant get a clear answer as to when the monsoon season starts and how long it lasts. I would appreciate if anyone can provide more information
Thailand or Malaysia in Mid April
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 2 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 3 Amazing Cebu Philippines - Why you should holiday here!
- 4 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 5 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 6 10 days in South Korea?
- 7 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 8 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 9 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 10 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 11 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 12 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 13 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 14 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 15 India at the end of May
- 16 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 17 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 18 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 19 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 20 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 21 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 22 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 23 Singapore
- 24 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 25 National Parks - which to choose