We are planning to go to either thailand or Malaysia in mid april for about a week.
We did some research but cant get a clear answer as to when the monsoon season starts and how long it lasts. I would appreciate if anyone can provide more information
Thailand or Malaysia in Mid April
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 2 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 3 Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
- 4 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 5 India International Tour Companies recommended
- 6 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 7 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 8 meeting at beijing airport
- 9 One week in Tokyo
- 10 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 11 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 12 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 13 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 14 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 16 Hotel in Singapore
- 17 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 18 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 19 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 20 Bali - January 2015
- 21 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 22 Visa Cambodia
- 23 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 24 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 25 Two questions about Thailand