We are planning to go to either thailand or Malaysia in mid april for about a week.
We did some research but cant get a clear answer as to when the monsoon season starts and how long it lasts. I would appreciate if anyone can provide more information
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 2 4.5 days in Singapore
- 3 Bus service in Nepal
- 4 Woodblock prints in Tokyo
- 5 Travel to India in May?
- 6 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 7 9 days in Bali
- 8 dog transport
- 9 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/maxtropin/
- 10 Best Hotels in Agra, India
- 11 Best Hotels in Agra, India
- 12 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 13 READ MORE== http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/testorx/
- 14 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 15 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 16 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 17 Italy from an Asian base
- 18 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 19 Advice for a newbie!
- 20 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 21 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 22 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 23 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings