We are planning to go to either thailand or Malaysia in mid april for about a week.
We did some research but cant get a clear answer as to when the monsoon season starts and how long it lasts. I would appreciate if anyone can provide more information
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 2 Japn tour 10 nights
- 3 5 weeks in Japan
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 5 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 6 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 7 My visit to Thailand
- 8 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 9 My visit to Cambodia
- 10 Family Trip to Japan
- 11 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 12 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 13 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 14 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 15 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 16 My visit to Vietnam
- 17 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 20 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 21 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 22 Gutted!
- 23 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 24 My visit to Lao
- 25 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!