We are planning to go to either thailand or Malaysia in mid april for about a week.
We did some research but cant get a clear answer as to when the monsoon season starts and how long it lasts. I would appreciate if anyone can provide more information
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 2 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 3 Japanese Alps
- 4 One month in Java and Bali
- 5 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 6 Visa Application Form
- 7 Kyushu planning (March-April)
- 8 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 9 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 10 Hotel in Langkawi
- 11 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016
- 12 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 13 1 week rental in Kyoto (machiya / apartment)
- 14 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 15 Is Dalat worth a visit?
- 16 Thailand and ? 4 weeks summer 2016
- 17 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 18 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 19 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 20 Last Minute Advice for my First Visit to Japan
- 21 Langkawi
- 22 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 23 Last Minute 3 week Japan Trip *HELP!*
- 24 Safety of KKH
- 25 SE Asia Mid October