We are planning to go to either thailand or Malaysia in mid april for about a week.
We did some research but cant get a clear answer as to when the monsoon season starts and how long it lasts. I would appreciate if anyone can provide more information
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 2 Japan GTG, early April
- 3 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 4 Free Tour Guide In Hoi An, Viet Nam
- 5 Impressions of India
- 6 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 7 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 8 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 9 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 10 Beijing tours
- 11 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Takayama trail, Japan
- 16 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 17 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 18 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 19 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 20 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 21 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 22 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 23 Visa for India
- 24 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 25 Hútòng Walking