I continue to plan my mid-December Thailand one-week vacation.
I want the first half to be active (bicycle/kayaking, nightlife, boxing/lady boy shows) and the second half more relaxed (good hotel, large pool, on the beach line).
Initially I planned for Samui + Ko Pha Ngan but some say that in mid-December the weather can be a factor in those areas (is it true?). Now I consider some combination of Bangkok or Phuket and a quiet island. I believe Bangkok will have the best shows/nightlife. However Phuket has sport activities that I cannot do on most islands.
Any opinion? Which small island can be an option (I look for a quiet beach line great hotel)? Maybe a quiet beach in Phokat can cover everything?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 3 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 4 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 5 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 6 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 7 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 10 Bye bye SE Asia
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 One night in Osaka
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice