I continue to plan my mid-December Thailand one-week vacation.
I want the first half to be active (bicycle/kayaking, nightlife, boxing/lady boy shows) and the second half more relaxed (good hotel, large pool, on the beach line).
Initially I planned for Samui + Ko Pha Ngan but some say that in mid-December the weather can be a factor in those areas (is it true?). Now I consider some combination of Bangkok or Phuket and a quiet island. I believe Bangkok will have the best shows/nightlife. However Phuket has sport activities that I cannot do on most islands.
Any opinion? Which small island can be an option (I look for a quiet beach line great hotel)? Maybe a quiet beach in Phokat can cover everything?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 나눔파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 4 First time to India
- 5 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 6 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 7 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 8 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 9 First time getting out of the country
- 10 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 11 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 12 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 13 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 14 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 15 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 16 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 17 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 18 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 19 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 20 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 21 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 22 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 23 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 24 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 25 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report