I continue to plan my mid-December Thailand one-week vacation.
I want the first half to be active (bicycle/kayaking, nightlife, boxing/lady boy shows) and the second half more relaxed (good hotel, large pool, on the beach line).
Initially I planned for Samui + Ko Pha Ngan but some say that in mid-December the weather can be a factor in those areas (is it true?). Now I consider some combination of Bangkok or Phuket and a quiet island. I believe Bangkok will have the best shows/nightlife. However Phuket has sport activities that I cannot do on most islands.
Any opinion? Which small island can be an option (I look for a quiet beach line great hotel)? Maybe a quiet beach in Phokat can cover everything?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.biotestosteronexrtry.com/pure-male-power/
- 2 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 3 Japan Itinerary!
- 4 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 5 email@example.com
- 6 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 7 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 8 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 9 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 10 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 India itinerary critique please
- 13 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 14 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 15 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 18 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 19 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 20 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 21 Himachal Pradesh
- 22 Luggage size China ?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Thai Elephants
- 25 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok