Me and 2 mates are going S.E. Asia in a months time and are currently deciding what route to take. We have 27 days and would like to visit either Laos or Cambodia to give us more time thoroughly exploring the places we visit. It's a very difficult decision so I'd love to hear people's views on where to visit and which route to take. We will be starting in bangkok and would like enough time to explore southern thailand as well, so have about 1 - 2 weeks exploring either laos or cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 2 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 3 Itinerary for 12 days in Burma- help decide
- 4 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 5 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 6 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 7 Footing on Druk Trek in Bhutan?
- 8 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 9 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 10 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 11 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 12 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 13 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 14 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Eating in India
- 17 Trekking in India
- 18 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 19 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 20 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 21 Sri Lanka plan
- 22 Vietnam - September 2015
- 23 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 24 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 25 Private guide and driver for India