Me and 2 mates are going S.E. Asia in a months time and are currently deciding what route to take. We have 27 days and would like to visit either Laos or Cambodia to give us more time thoroughly exploring the places we visit. It's a very difficult decision so I'd love to hear people's views on where to visit and which route to take. We will be starting in bangkok and would like enough time to explore southern thailand as well, so have about 1 - 2 weeks exploring either laos or cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 2 Kyushu in late September
- 3 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 4 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 5 hanoi eats
- 6 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 7 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 8 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 9 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 10 My First India Trip
- 11 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 12 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 13 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 14 Castle & King tour questions
- 15 5 days Japan
- 16 Bicycle riding required?
- 17 A train ride through Java
- 18 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 19 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 20 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 21 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 22 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 23 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 24 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 25 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing