Me and 2 mates are going S.E. Asia in a months time and are currently deciding what route to take. We have 27 days and would like to visit either Laos or Cambodia to give us more time thoroughly exploring the places we visit. It's a very difficult decision so I'd love to hear people's views on where to visit and which route to take. We will be starting in bangkok and would like enough time to explore southern thailand as well, so have about 1 - 2 weeks exploring either laos or cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/atheno-cream/
- 2 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 3 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 4 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 5 Sri Lanka in December
- 6 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 7 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 8 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 9 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 10 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 11 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 12 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 13 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 14 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 15 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 16 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 17 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Hong Kong
- 19 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 20 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 23 Something about... Malaysia
- 24 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 25 Budget Servied Apt