Me and 2 mates are going S.E. Asia in a months time and are currently deciding what route to take. We have 27 days and would like to visit either Laos or Cambodia to give us more time thoroughly exploring the places we visit. It's a very difficult decision so I'd love to hear people's views on where to visit and which route to take. We will be starting in bangkok and would like enough time to explore southern thailand as well, so have about 1 - 2 weeks exploring either laos or cambodia.
Thailand, Laos, Cambodia route help
- 1 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 2 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 3 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 6 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 7 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 8 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 9 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 10 Anyone in Bangkok
- 11 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 12 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 15 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 16 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 17 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 18 Travel Insurance
- 19 South East Asia
- 20 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 21 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 22 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 23 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 Destinations near Hat Yai?