Me and 2 mates are going S.E. Asia in a months time and are currently deciding what route to take. We have 27 days and would like to visit either Laos or Cambodia to give us more time thoroughly exploring the places we visit. It's a very difficult decision so I'd love to hear people's views on where to visit and which route to take. We will be starting in bangkok and would like enough time to explore southern thailand as well, so have about 1 - 2 weeks exploring either laos or cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 2 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 3 Japanese art
- 4 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 5 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 6 Seoul Searching Questions
- 7 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 8 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 9 First time to SEA
- 10 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 11 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 12 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 13 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 14 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 15 Hakone station confusion
- 16 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 17 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 18 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 19 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 20 Backstreet Academy
- 21 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 22 Visa on Arrival
- 23 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 24 Cebu where to stay
- 25 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary