Me and 2 mates are going S.E. Asia in a months time and are currently deciding what route to take. We have 27 days and would like to visit either Laos or Cambodia to give us more time thoroughly exploring the places we visit. It's a very difficult decision so I'd love to hear people's views on where to visit and which route to take. We will be starting in bangkok and would like enough time to explore southern thailand as well, so have about 1 - 2 weeks exploring either laos or cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 2 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 3 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 4 Update on riding elephants
- 5 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 6 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 7 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 8 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 9 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 10 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 11 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 12 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 13 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 14 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 15 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 16 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 17 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 18 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 19 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 20 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 21 Advice on 6 day itinerary
- 22 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 23 Taipei National Palace Museum
- 24 8.5 Days in Vietnam
- 25 Private Asia tours to Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia...