Me and 2 mates are going S.E. Asia in a months time and are currently deciding what route to take. We have 27 days and would like to visit either Laos or Cambodia to give us more time thoroughly exploring the places we visit. It's a very difficult decision so I'd love to hear people's views on where to visit and which route to take. We will be starting in bangkok and would like enough time to explore southern thailand as well, so have about 1 - 2 weeks exploring either laos or cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 2 What beach to choose?!?!
- 3 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 4 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 5 Business class on JAL
- 6 Private guides & drivers in China
- 7 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 8 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 9 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 10 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 11 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 12 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 13 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 14 Traffic in Hanoi
- 15 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 16 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 17 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 18 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 19 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 20 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 21 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 22 India group or private tour?
- 23 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge (US) July 12
- 25 HA lounge at HND