Me and 2 mates are going S.E. Asia in a months time and are currently deciding what route to take. We have 27 days and would like to visit either Laos or Cambodia to give us more time thoroughly exploring the places we visit. It's a very difficult decision so I'd love to hear people's views on where to visit and which route to take. We will be starting in bangkok and would like enough time to explore southern thailand as well, so have about 1 - 2 weeks exploring either laos or cambodia.
Thailand, Laos, Cambodia route help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Diving on Phu Quoc
- 2 Phu Quoc place to stay?
- 3 Pre-book Phu Quoc Hotel?
- 4 Contact info for Lien Hiep Thanh on Phu Quoc
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 My SEA trip - photos update
- 7 Nepal- recipe?
- 8 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 9 wisata pulau seribu
- 10 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 11 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 12 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 13 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 16 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 17 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 18 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 19 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 20 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 21 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 22 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 23 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 24 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 25 Connaught Place