Me and 2 mates are going S.E. Asia in a months time and are currently deciding what route to take. We have 27 days and would like to visit either Laos or Cambodia to give us more time thoroughly exploring the places we visit. It's a very difficult decision so I'd love to hear people's views on where to visit and which route to take. We will be starting in bangkok and would like enough time to explore southern thailand as well, so have about 1 - 2 weeks exploring either laos or cambodia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 2 Touring with Mentari Tour Jakarta
- 3 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 4 food has a different meaning for everyone
- 5 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 6 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 7 Tokyo daytrip
- 8 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 9 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 10 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 11 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 12 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 13 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 16 Japan GTG, early April
- 17 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 22 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 23 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 24 Taiwan confusion..
- 25 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?