My wife and I are considering visiting Ko Samui in November. Is this a good time weather-wise for this place and SE Asia in general?
We have been to Phuket and Krabi on the Andaman Sea side. I get the impression the Gulf of Thailand (where Ko Samui is) is ideal from January to about June.
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 2 India help needed
- 3 Beach hotel Thailand
- 4 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 5 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 Sim cards and adaptors
- 11 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Sri Lanka Visa
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 Hotel in Hanoi
- 16 Place to stay Hue
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 19 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 20 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 24 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 25 Help with SEAsia itinerary