My wife and I are considering visiting Ko Samui in November. Is this a good time weather-wise for this place and SE Asia in general?
We have been to Phuket and Krabi on the Andaman Sea side. I get the impression the Gulf of Thailand (where Ko Samui is) is ideal from January to about June.
Thanks for any input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 2 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 3 Bali private driver recommendation
- 4 North India Itinerary advice
- 5 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 6 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 7 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 8 The Indian money crunch.
- 9 The truth about elephant tourism
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 14 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 15 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Kerala trip
- 17 E Visa for India?
- 18 1-2 months South East Asia
- 19 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 20 Help - India.
- 21 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 22 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 23 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 24 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 25 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?