I'm starting to plan out my next vacation.
I have 23 days in November and would like to travel to Thailand, Japan and China.
I would probably like to spend most of the time in Thailand and least time in China (Great Wall of China would be nice to see)
If this is a horrible idea to visit 3 countries, I would drop China from the list and do 2 weeks in Thailand and 1 week in Japan.
Could you please share your thoughts on this, maybe suggest some rough itinerary outline.
Thank you very-very much in advance!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 2 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 3 Family Friendly Penang
- 4 Train trip costs help please
- 5 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 6 Weather forecast
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 10 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 11 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 12 Sri Lanka advice
- 13 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 14 Ryokan in Japan
- 15 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 16 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 17 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Itinerary & airport help
- 20 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 21 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 22 Snapshots From Kerala
- 23 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 24 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 25 Visiting Sri Lanka for the First Time