I'm starting to plan out my next vacation.
I have 23 days in November and would like to travel to Thailand, Japan and China.
I would probably like to spend most of the time in Thailand and least time in China (Great Wall of China would be nice to see)
If this is a horrible idea to visit 3 countries, I would drop China from the list and do 2 weeks in Thailand and 1 week in Japan.
Could you please share your thoughts on this, maybe suggest some rough itinerary outline.
Thank you very-very much in advance!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT WINDOWS10 WINDOWS CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 WINDOWS10
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 sri lanka- tips required
- 4 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 10 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 11 Christmas in the Alps
- 12 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 13 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 14 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 15 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 16 Laos or Kerala?
- 17 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 18 Bali & Singapore in October
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 21 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 22 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 23 Booking on the fly
- 24 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 25 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary