I'm starting to plan out my next vacation.
I have 23 days in November and would like to travel to Thailand, Japan and China.
I would probably like to spend most of the time in Thailand and least time in China (Great Wall of China would be nice to see)
If this is a horrible idea to visit 3 countries, I would drop China from the list and do 2 weeks in Thailand and 1 week in Japan.
Could you please share your thoughts on this, maybe suggest some rough itinerary outline.
Thank you very-very much in advance!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taiwan confusion..
- 2 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 3 Laos- two weeks in January
- 4 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 5 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 6 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 7 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 8 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 9 Visa for India
- 10 Snapshots From Kerala
- 11 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Other than Kyoto?
- 14 Japan itinerary advice
- 15 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 16 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 17 Trip Report : China
- 18 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 19 Japan GTG, early April
- 20 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 21 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 24 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 25 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus