I am planning a family visit to Thailand in Jun or Jul 2013. I am looking for advises on beaches that can be visited during that season, specially ones with diving possibility and lots of coral.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://bellecomplexnorway.com/ultavive-garcinia/
- 2 Know the Man Behind Natadola Project
- 3 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 4 Help! Shanghai intern housing
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 7 Luggage size China ?
- 8 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 9 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 10 Thai Elephants
- 11 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 14 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 15 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 16 Sri Lanka in August
- 17 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 18 India itinerary critique please
- 19 Japan/Korea/HK
- 20 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 21 Vientiane and ??
- 22 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 23 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 24 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 25 Impressions of India