I am planning a family visit to Thailand in Jun or Jul 2013. I am looking for advises on beaches that can be visited during that season, specially ones with diving possibility and lots of coral.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Real estate
- 2 flooring capital
- 3 Change the concept, strengthen management
- 4 sales of flooring enterprises
- 5 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 6 Rishikesh, India
- 7 India in March and April??
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 10 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 11 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 12 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 13 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 14 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 15 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 16 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 17 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 18 Japan- National Holiday
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Passport
- 21 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 22 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 23 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 24 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 25 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.