I am planning a family visit to Thailand in Jun or Jul 2013. I am looking for advises on beaches that can be visited during that season, specially ones with diving possibility and lots of coral.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/nitro-boost-max/
- 2 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 3 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 4 Itinerary Help Japan
- 5 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 6 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 7 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 8 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 9 November, March, June... Japan?
- 10 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 11 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 12 Silk Road Tour - China
- 13 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 17 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 18 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 19 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 20 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 23 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 24 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 25 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram