I am planning on taking my honeymoon in Thailand. We have already purchased or round trip tickets from NY to Bangkok for October 21 -November 2. We want to do 3 cities, Bangkok, Chaing Mai as well as a beach town.
For the beach we are leaning towards Koh Samui but are open to suggestions.
Our thoughts are as follows
22 - Bangkok
23 - Bangkok
24 -Bangkok during the day then take the 6pm train to Chiang Mai
25 - Chiang Mai
26 - Chiang Mai
27 - Chiang Mai
28 Chiang Mai/fly to Koh Samui
29- Koh Samui
30 - Koh Samui
31 - Koh Samui
1 - fly back to Bangkok
2 - Bangkok and leave for Ny at 2 am
Does this sound reasonable to you? Do you have any suggestions on fun things to do in each city? Hotels? We are leaning towards staying at the Shangri-la on the river I'm Bangkok, but need suggestions for other places.
All suggestions are welcome!!!!
Thailand Honeymoon Reccomendations
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 2 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 3 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 4 Thailand mid-December
- 5 Driving in Laos
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 7 Passport Safety
- 8 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 9 My trip report from the Philippines
- 10 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 11 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 12 Art in Shanghai
- 13 One week in Thailand
- 14 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 17 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 18 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 19 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 20 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 21 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 22 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 23 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 24 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 25 What I like about Mumbai