I am planning on taking my honeymoon in Thailand. We have already purchased or round trip tickets from NY to Bangkok for October 21 -November 2. We want to do 3 cities, Bangkok, Chaing Mai as well as a beach town.
For the beach we are leaning towards Koh Samui but are open to suggestions.
Our thoughts are as follows
22 - Bangkok
23 - Bangkok
24 -Bangkok during the day then take the 6pm train to Chiang Mai
25 - Chiang Mai
26 - Chiang Mai
27 - Chiang Mai
28 Chiang Mai/fly to Koh Samui
29- Koh Samui
30 - Koh Samui
31 - Koh Samui
1 - fly back to Bangkok
2 - Bangkok and leave for Ny at 2 am
Does this sound reasonable to you? Do you have any suggestions on fun things to do in each city? Hotels? We are leaning towards staying at the Shangri-la on the river I'm Bangkok, but need suggestions for other places.
All suggestions are welcome!!!!
Thailand Honeymoon Reccomendations
- 1 ...or maybe India?
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 Medical Evacuation Insurance
- 4 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 5 3 countries 3 1/2 weeks
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 SALAY from BAGAN
- 8 Anyone in Bangkok
- 9 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 10 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 11 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 12 India Visa
- 13 Bangkok in 3 days?
- 14 1st Time to Japan - 14 Day Itinerary for May - Your Feedback Appreciated!!
- 15 I miss Mongolia
- 16 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 17 Vietnam money
- 18 BANGKOK - Where My Travel Luck Ran Out
- 19 OUR SEASIA Odyssey
- 20 India in November
- 21 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 22 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 23 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 24 Southern India
- 25 help,