I am planning on taking my honeymoon in Thailand. We have already purchased or round trip tickets from NY to Bangkok for October 21 -November 2. We want to do 3 cities, Bangkok, Chaing Mai as well as a beach town.
For the beach we are leaning towards Koh Samui but are open to suggestions.
Our thoughts are as follows
22 - Bangkok
23 - Bangkok
24 -Bangkok during the day then take the 6pm train to Chiang Mai
25 - Chiang Mai
26 - Chiang Mai
27 - Chiang Mai
28 Chiang Mai/fly to Koh Samui
29- Koh Samui
30 - Koh Samui
31 - Koh Samui
1 - fly back to Bangkok
2 - Bangkok and leave for Ny at 2 am
Does this sound reasonable to you? Do you have any suggestions on fun things to do in each city? Hotels? We are leaning towards staying at the Shangri-la on the river I'm Bangkok, but need suggestions for other places.
All suggestions are welcome!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning Bhutan holiday in November 2016
- 2 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 3 Air Travel in India
- 4 Totally unprepared
- 5 Advice for Japan trip in November
- 6 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 7 where to stay in Bali
- 8 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 9 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 10 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 11 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 12 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 13 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 14 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 15 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 16 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 17 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 19 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 20 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 21 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 22 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 23 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 24 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 25 An island paradise?