I am planning on taking my honeymoon in Thailand. We have already purchased or round trip tickets from NY to Bangkok for October 21 -November 2. We want to do 3 cities, Bangkok, Chaing Mai as well as a beach town.
For the beach we are leaning towards Koh Samui but are open to suggestions.
Our thoughts are as follows
22 - Bangkok
23 - Bangkok
24 -Bangkok during the day then take the 6pm train to Chiang Mai
25 - Chiang Mai
26 - Chiang Mai
27 - Chiang Mai
28 Chiang Mai/fly to Koh Samui
29- Koh Samui
30 - Koh Samui
31 - Koh Samui
1 - fly back to Bangkok
2 - Bangkok and leave for Ny at 2 am
Does this sound reasonable to you? Do you have any suggestions on fun things to do in each city? Hotels? We are leaning towards staying at the Shangri-la on the river I'm Bangkok, but need suggestions for other places.
All suggestions are welcome!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 medical marijuana and Oils for patients
- 2 Movers and Packers Hyderabad
- 3 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 4 http://basiccleanseplus.com/brainmaxx/
- 5 Packers and Movers in Mumbai
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 For Bangkok Lovers
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 India Trip Report
- 10 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 11 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 13 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 14 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 15 Visiting China - must be tour
- 16 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 17 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 18 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 19 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 20 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 21 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 22 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 25 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan