I am planning on taking my honeymoon in Thailand. We have already purchased or round trip tickets from NY to Bangkok for October 21 -November 2. We want to do 3 cities, Bangkok, Chaing Mai as well as a beach town.
For the beach we are leaning towards Koh Samui but are open to suggestions.
Our thoughts are as follows
22 - Bangkok
23 - Bangkok
24 -Bangkok during the day then take the 6pm train to Chiang Mai
25 - Chiang Mai
26 - Chiang Mai
27 - Chiang Mai
28 Chiang Mai/fly to Koh Samui
29- Koh Samui
30 - Koh Samui
31 - Koh Samui
1 - fly back to Bangkok
2 - Bangkok and leave for Ny at 2 am
Does this sound reasonable to you? Do you have any suggestions on fun things to do in each city? Hotels? We are leaning towards staying at the Shangri-la on the river I'm Bangkok, but need suggestions for other places.
All suggestions are welcome!!!!
Thailand Honeymoon Reccomendations
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 2 Japan Itinerary for May
- 3 South Korea 5 days
- 4 Japan -OAT tour
- 5 Thai island escape
- 6 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 11 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 12 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 13 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 14 General question
- 15 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 16 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 17 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 18 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 19 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 20 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 21 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 22 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 23 Phuket Hotel
- 24 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 25 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!