I am planning on taking my honeymoon in Thailand. We have already purchased or round trip tickets from NY to Bangkok for October 21 -November 2. We want to do 3 cities, Bangkok, Chaing Mai as well as a beach town.
For the beach we are leaning towards Koh Samui but are open to suggestions.
Our thoughts are as follows
22 - Bangkok
23 - Bangkok
24 -Bangkok during the day then take the 6pm train to Chiang Mai
25 - Chiang Mai
26 - Chiang Mai
27 - Chiang Mai
28 Chiang Mai/fly to Koh Samui
29- Koh Samui
30 - Koh Samui
31 - Koh Samui
1 - fly back to Bangkok
2 - Bangkok and leave for Ny at 2 am
Does this sound reasonable to you? Do you have any suggestions on fun things to do in each city? Hotels? We are leaning towards staying at the Shangri-la on the river I'm Bangkok, but need suggestions for other places.
All suggestions are welcome!!!!
Thailand Honeymoon Reccomendations
- 1 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 2 laundry services in Thailand and Vietnam for special clothes
- 3 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 4 ypur daily news
- 5 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 6 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 7 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 8 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 9 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 10 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 11 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 12 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 13 Food in Uzbekistan
- 14 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 15 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 16 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 17 Train Fares in Japan
- 18 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 19 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 20 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 21 Udaipur, India
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 24 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 25 independent travel in India