I am planning on taking my honeymoon in Thailand. We have already purchased or round trip tickets from NY to Bangkok for October 21 -November 2. We want to do 3 cities, Bangkok, Chaing Mai as well as a beach town.
For the beach we are leaning towards Koh Samui but are open to suggestions.
Our thoughts are as follows
22 - Bangkok
23 - Bangkok
24 -Bangkok during the day then take the 6pm train to Chiang Mai
25 - Chiang Mai
26 - Chiang Mai
27 - Chiang Mai
28 Chiang Mai/fly to Koh Samui
29- Koh Samui
30 - Koh Samui
31 - Koh Samui
1 - fly back to Bangkok
2 - Bangkok and leave for Ny at 2 am
Does this sound reasonable to you? Do you have any suggestions on fun things to do in each city? Hotels? We are leaning towards staying at the Shangri-la on the river I'm Bangkok, but need suggestions for other places.
All suggestions are welcome!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 2 North India Itinerary advice
- 3 바카라사이트추천※<BMB95。COM >※외국인바카라 마제스타바카라
- 4 Travel India solo
- 5 Iranian guide driver (Alians)
- 6 http://phytolyft.com/nailrenew/
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 9 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 10 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 11 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 12 Road Scholar tour in China
- 13 Being customs
- 14 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 15 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 16 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 17 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 18 Tips in Myanmar
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 25 Where to stay in Tokyo