My fiance and I are planning to go to Thailand for our honeymoon in November. We are thinking of flying into Bangkok, staying there for 2 nights, heading up north for 3 nights, then going down to the islands so a couple nights. We arent yet set on an itinerary though.
Does anyone have any good hotel recommendations? We are looking for something nicer while we are on the islands and maybe something more rugged when up north.
Any advice or suggestions (on hotels or Thailand in general) would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Road Scholar tour in China
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 China in July
- 4 Bali - What to do?
- 5 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 6 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 7 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 10 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 11 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 12 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 13 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 15 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 16 Being customs
- 17 Itinerary feedback please
- 18 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 19 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 20 Tips in Myanmar
- 21 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 22 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 23 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 24 myanmar
- 25 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip