My fiance and I are planning to go to Thailand for our honeymoon in November. We are thinking of flying into Bangkok, staying there for 2 nights, heading up north for 3 nights, then going down to the islands so a couple nights. We arent yet set on an itinerary though.
Does anyone have any good hotel recommendations? We are looking for something nicer while we are on the islands and maybe something more rugged when up north.
Any advice or suggestions (on hotels or Thailand in general) would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT RICOH Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 5 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 6 India help needed
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 9 Sim cards and adaptors
- 10 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 11 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 12 Sri Lanka Visa
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 Hotel in Hanoi
- 15 Place to stay Hue
- 16 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 17 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 18 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 19 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 20 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 23 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 24 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 25 Trekking outside Sapa