My fiance and I are planning to go to Thailand for our honeymoon in November. We are thinking of flying into Bangkok, staying there for 2 nights, heading up north for 3 nights, then going down to the islands so a couple nights. We arent yet set on an itinerary though.
Does anyone have any good hotel recommendations? We are looking for something nicer while we are on the islands and maybe something more rugged when up north.
Any advice or suggestions (on hotels or Thailand in general) would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 2 Gutted!
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 5 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 6 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 7 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 8 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 9 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 10 Family Trip to Japan
- 11 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 12 5 weeks in Japan
- 13 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 14 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 15 New Member
- 16 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 17 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 18 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 19 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 20 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 21 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 22 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 23 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 24 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 25 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours