My fiance and I are planning to go to Thailand for our honeymoon in November. We are thinking of flying into Bangkok, staying there for 2 nights, heading up north for 3 nights, then going down to the islands so a couple nights. We arent yet set on an itinerary though.
Does anyone have any good hotel recommendations? We are looking for something nicer while we are on the islands and maybe something more rugged when up north.
Any advice or suggestions (on hotels or Thailand in general) would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 2 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 3 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 4 water villages, shanghai
- 5 Japan - spending money?
- 6 language problem in japan
- 7 two free days in Beijing
- 8 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 9 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 10 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 11 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 12 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 13 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 14 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 15 April in Bangkok, again!
- 16 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 17 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 18 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 19 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 20 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 21 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 22 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 23 1st Trip to Bali
- 24 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 25 Japan night bus