My fiance and I are planning to go to Thailand for our honeymoon in November. We are thinking of flying into Bangkok, staying there for 2 nights, heading up north for 3 nights, then going down to the islands so a couple nights. We arent yet set on an itinerary though.
Does anyone have any good hotel recommendations? We are looking for something nicer while we are on the islands and maybe something more rugged when up north.
Any advice or suggestions (on hotels or Thailand in general) would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 200cc UTV for teenagers
- 2 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 3 200cc UTV for teenagers
- 4 Independent female traveller
- 5 One week in India
- 6 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 7 Travel Within -- The Art of Living International Center, Bangalore
- 8 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 9 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 10 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 11 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 12 Castle & King
- 13 North Vietnam Again!
- 14 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 15 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 16 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 17 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 18 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 19 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 20 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 21 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 22 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 23 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 24 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 25 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor