My fiance and I are planning to go to Thailand for our honeymoon in November. We are thinking of flying into Bangkok, staying there for 2 nights, heading up north for 3 nights, then going down to the islands so a couple nights. We arent yet set on an itinerary though.
Does anyone have any good hotel recommendations? We are looking for something nicer while we are on the islands and maybe something more rugged when up north.
Any advice or suggestions (on hotels or Thailand in general) would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 2 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 3 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 4 Kyushu rail pass
- 5 Night viewing of the Tajmahal
- 6 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 7 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 10 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 11 A wow spot
- 12 Myanmar itinerary help
- 13 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 14 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 6 full days in Yagoon
- 17 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 18 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 19 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 20 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 21 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 22 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 25 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus