My fiance and I are planning to go to Thailand for our honeymoon in November. We are thinking of flying into Bangkok, staying there for 2 nights, heading up north for 3 nights, then going down to the islands so a couple nights. We arent yet set on an itinerary though.
Does anyone have any good hotel recommendations? We are looking for something nicer while we are on the islands and maybe something more rugged when up north.
Any advice or suggestions (on hotels or Thailand in general) would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 2 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 3 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 4 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 5 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 6 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 9 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 10 Honeymoon in Bali
- 11 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 12 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 13 India E Tourist Visa
- 14 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 15 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 16 New Travelor
- 17 Beautiful location for painting
- 18 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 19 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 20 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 21 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 22 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 23 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 24 Train Travel in Thailand
- 25 base in Osaka or Kyoto question