My fiance and I are planning to go to Thailand for our honeymoon in November. We are thinking of flying into Bangkok, staying there for 2 nights, heading up north for 3 nights, then going down to the islands so a couple nights. We arent yet set on an itinerary though.
Does anyone have any good hotel recommendations? We are looking for something nicer while we are on the islands and maybe something more rugged when up north.
Any advice or suggestions (on hotels or Thailand in general) would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan GTG, early April
- 2 Other than Kyoto?
- 3 How to rent a car
- 4 Japan itinerary advice
- 5 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 6 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 7 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 8 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 9 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 10 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 11 Trip Report : China
- 12 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 13 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 14 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 15 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 16 Beijing tours
- 17 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 18 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 19 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 20 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 23 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area