My fiance and I are planning to go to Thailand for our honeymoon in November. We are thinking of flying into Bangkok, staying there for 2 nights, heading up north for 3 nights, then going down to the islands so a couple nights. We arent yet set on an itinerary though.
Does anyone have any good hotel recommendations? We are looking for something nicer while we are on the islands and maybe something more rugged when up north.
Any advice or suggestions (on hotels or Thailand in general) would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa
- 2 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 3 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 4 Family Friendly Penang
- 5 Train trip costs help please
- 6 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 7 Weather forecast
- 8 Bali - What to do?
- 9 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 10 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 11 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 12 Sri Lanka advice
- 13 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 14 Ryokan in Japan
- 15 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 16 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 17 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Itinerary & airport help
- 20 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 21 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 22 Snapshots From Kerala
- 23 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 24 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 25 Visiting Sri Lanka for the First Time