My fiance and I are planning to go to Thailand for our honeymoon in November. We are thinking of flying into Bangkok, staying there for 2 nights, heading up north for 3 nights, then going down to the islands so a couple nights. We arent yet set on an itinerary though.
Does anyone have any good hotel recommendations? We are looking for something nicer while we are on the islands and maybe something more rugged when up north.
Any advice or suggestions (on hotels or Thailand in general) would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 2 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 5 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 9 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 10 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 11 Indonesian visa update
- 12 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 13 Vietnam October 2014
- 14 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 15 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 16 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 17 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 18 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 19 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 20 3 days in Teheran
- 21 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 22 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 23 Myranmar VISA
- 24 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 25 slightly... paranoid parent