My fiancé and I are getting married March of next year and are currently looking into honeymoons in Thailand. We would like to visit at least 2 cities while we are there, preferably either Phuket or Koh Samui for some r&r and then Bankok for the culture etc. We are planning for a total of 10-12 nights for 2 cities at the end of March 2013 and we would like a private villa for the 1st part in either Phuket or Samui. Our budget is pretty flexible so 5 star accommodation are within reason as well. Any suggestions regarding hotels, travel etc are most welcome.
Thanks in advance for all your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Delhi private guide
- 2 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 3 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 4 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 5 Thai Elephants
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 Mumbai short visit
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Phuket Beaches
- 10 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 11 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 12 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 13 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 14 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 15 Japan Itinerary!
- 16 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 17 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 18 Thailand Guides
- 19 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 20 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 21 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 22 India itinerary critique please
- 23 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 24 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 25 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India