My fiancé and I are getting married March of next year and are currently looking into honeymoons in Thailand. We would like to visit at least 2 cities while we are there, preferably either Phuket or Koh Samui for some r&r and then Bankok for the culture etc. We are planning for a total of 10-12 nights for 2 cities at the end of March 2013 and we would like a private villa for the 1st part in either Phuket or Samui. Our budget is pretty flexible so 5 star accommodation are within reason as well. Any suggestions regarding hotels, travel etc are most welcome.
Thanks in advance for all your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ATMs in Japan
- 2 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 3 "necessities" for India
- 4 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 5 Changing planes at Dubai
- 6 50th Anniversary trip
- 7 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 8 Short trip to Myanmar
- 9 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 10 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 11 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 12 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 13 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 Mandalay questions
- 16 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 17 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 18 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 19 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 20 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 21 Help - India take 2
- 22 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 23 CNX late arrival?
- 24 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 25 best singapore hotel