My fiancé and I are getting married March of next year and are currently looking into honeymoons in Thailand. We would like to visit at least 2 cities while we are there, preferably either Phuket or Koh Samui for some r&r and then Bankok for the culture etc. We are planning for a total of 10-12 nights for 2 cities at the end of March 2013 and we would like a private villa for the 1st part in either Phuket or Samui. Our budget is pretty flexible so 5 star accommodation are within reason as well. Any suggestions regarding hotels, travel etc are most welcome.
Thanks in advance for all your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://top10sideeffects.com/pure-nitro-max/
- 2 November, March, June... Japan?
- 3 Itinerary Help Japan
- 4 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 9 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 10 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 11 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 12 Silk Road Tour - China
- 13 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 14 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 17 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 18 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 19 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 20 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 21 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 22 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 23 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 24 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 25 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram