My fiancé and I are getting married March of next year and are currently looking into honeymoons in Thailand. We would like to visit at least 2 cities while we are there, preferably either Phuket or Koh Samui for some r&r and then Bankok for the culture etc. We are planning for a total of 10-12 nights for 2 cities at the end of March 2013 and we would like a private villa for the 1st part in either Phuket or Samui. Our budget is pretty flexible so 5 star accommodation are within reason as well. Any suggestions regarding hotels, travel etc are most welcome.
Thanks in advance for all your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://supplementlab.org/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 3 Hotel suggestion-Ranchi
- 4 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 8 Travel India solo
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 11 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 12 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 13 North India Itinerary advice
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 18 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 19 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 22 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 23 A beach of choice on Samui
- 24 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 25 Bangkok Taxis