My husband and I are finally going on our honeymoon at the end of February. Hotels are all set and so are locations. PENN in BKK, Pillars at Chiang Mai and then Trisara and Tubkaak in Phuket and Krabi.
Most activities are done but any suggestions that is not a DO NOT MISS. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 2 Singapore weather in August/September
- 3 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 4 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 5 Japan for Foodies
- 6 One night in Osaka
- 7 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 8 First time going abroad
- 9 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 10 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 Backpacking on a budget
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 15 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 16 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 17 electric plug
- 18 Day trips from Sapporo
- 19 Etiquette in Japan
- 20 Northern Thailand Options
- 21 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple
- 22 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 23 Machiya Residence Inn-Kyoto
- 24 Staying Connected In Sri Lanka and India
- 25 Draft Itinerary and Questions