I have gained a lot from reading from all the experienced replies in this forum about traveling. Thanks for all the input everyone offers in here!
My husband and I were married in May but waited until the fall to take our honeymoon in Thailand. We arrive 11/5 and stay until 12/13.
We have Bangkok, Chang Mai and Island hopping on the books so far. Everything else we will play by ear. Over all we want to experience the culture as much as we can, have fun and relax. Are there any absolute favorite spots that we should try to visit?
I am a crystal collector and have high hopes for coming home with a few one of a kind pieces, is there a city or location/market that comes to mind for crystal shopping?
Lastly, I have quite a bit of dental work that needs to be done. Is there a great benefit to havning my dental work done in Bangkok over here in California?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 신천지릴게임 ［［홈 피 - kkn36.com ］
- 2 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 3 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 4 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 5 November, March, June... Japan?
- 6 Itinerary Help Japan
- 7 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 8 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 9 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 10 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 11 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 12 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 13 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 14 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 15 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 16 Silk Road Tour - China
- 17 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 18 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 19 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 20 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 21 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 22 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 23 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 24 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 25 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos