I have gained a lot from reading from all the experienced replies in this forum about traveling. Thanks for all the input everyone offers in here!
My husband and I were married in May but waited until the fall to take our honeymoon in Thailand. We arrive 11/5 and stay until 12/13.
We have Bangkok, Chang Mai and Island hopping on the books so far. Everything else we will play by ear. Over all we want to experience the culture as much as we can, have fun and relax. Are there any absolute favorite spots that we should try to visit?
I am a crystal collector and have high hopes for coming home with a few one of a kind pieces, is there a city or location/market that comes to mind for crystal shopping?
Lastly, I have quite a bit of dental work that needs to be done. Is there a great benefit to havning my dental work done in Bangkok over here in California?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/enduro-force/
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 8 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 9 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 10 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 11 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 12 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 13 sri lanka- tips required
- 14 base bangkok or manilla
- 15 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 16 Idiotic time zone question
- 17 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 18 Mount Koya
- 19 Sometahing is wrong
- 20 Twin rooms in Japan
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Change my Itinerary?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 25 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice