I am headed for Thailand June 17th with a friend. We plan to spend the first 3 nights in Bangkok, 7 days in Koh Samui, a week in Chiang Mai, then last 2 nights in Bangkok... Wondering how much spending money we should plan (not including airfare, hotel stays) for food + drink + excursions? I just need a ballpark here... And please! If you could specify which currency, that would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 2 djakarta warehouse project 2016 jiexpo kemayoran jakarta
- 3 cold wave struck, it is a good
- 4 estimated that floor
- 5 Japan- National Holiday
- 6 best kerala tour packages
- 7 pipes in the city are relatively old
- 8 After the construction of technical work
- 9 Adventure Discovery Tours
- 10 fight the keel method of fixing
- 11 Hoi An Discovery
- 12 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 13 blessing of the floor
- 14 chennai escorts
- 15 Do you want Savetakatak your money?
- 16 Holiday in Sri Lanka Dilra Tours
- 17 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 18 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 19 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 22 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 23 India Safari 2017
- 24 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 25 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
Thailand for 3 weeks---how much money (in USD) do I need?!