I am headed for Thailand June 17th with a friend. We plan to spend the first 3 nights in Bangkok, 7 days in Koh Samui, a week in Chiang Mai, then last 2 nights in Bangkok... Wondering how much spending money we should plan (not including airfare, hotel stays) for food + drink + excursions? I just need a ballpark here... And please! If you could specify which currency, that would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 안전한놀이터 /「‰」【ZVZ78.COM】「‰」＼raz 토토추천
- 2 Bali - What to do?
- 3 free walking tours in hanoi
- 4 Road Scholar tour in China
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 China in July
- 7 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 8 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 9 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 12 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 13 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 14 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 15 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 17 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 18 Being customs
- 19 Itinerary feedback please
- 20 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 21 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 22 Tips in Myanmar
- 23 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 24 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 25 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
Thailand for 3 weeks---how much money (in USD) do I need?!