I am headed for Thailand June 17th with a friend. We plan to spend the first 3 nights in Bangkok, 7 days in Koh Samui, a week in Chiang Mai, then last 2 nights in Bangkok... Wondering how much spending money we should plan (not including airfare, hotel stays) for food + drink + excursions? I just need a ballpark here... And please! If you could specify which currency, that would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 2 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 3 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 4 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 5 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 6 3 weeks in Japan
- 7 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 8 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 9 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 10 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Vietnam Dong
- 13 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 14 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 15 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 16 New Years in Japan
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 19 Touristy Thailand
- 20 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 21 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 25 A Victory Day Tour
Thailand for 3 weeks---how much money (in USD) do I need?!