I am headed for Thailand June 17th with a friend. We plan to spend the first 3 nights in Bangkok, 7 days in Koh Samui, a week in Chiang Mai, then last 2 nights in Bangkok... Wondering how much spending money we should plan (not including airfare, hotel stays) for food + drink + excursions? I just need a ballpark here... And please! If you could specify which currency, that would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 2 Independent Delhi Escorts
- 3 Help buy shares online
- 4 Sim cards and adaptors
- 5 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 6 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 7 How to Celebrate New Year 2016 in Pakistan?
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 India help needed
- 10 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 11 Sri Lanka Visa
- 12 Hoi Ann hotel
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 Place to stay Hue
- 15 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 16 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 17 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 18 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 19 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 20 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 21 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 22 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 23 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 24 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 25 Trekking outside Sapa
Thailand for 3 weeks---how much money (in USD) do I need?!