Looking to travel for two weeks next Jan. I am in the early stages of planning this trip and am curious what to see in Thailand, cities, attractions, beaches, etc. Open to all suggestions. I have never been to Asia and Thailand has always interested me. I would love to have an experience riding an elephant and possibly seeing other wildlife. I enjoy outdoor activities and Thai food (duh)
Thank in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 2 14 days in Myanmar
- 3 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 4 Changing planes at Dubai
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 Indian Food Series
- 7 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 "necessities" for India
- 10 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 13 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 14 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 15 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 16 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 17 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 18 Short trip to Myanmar
- 19 ATMs in Japan
- 20 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 21 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 22 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 23 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 24 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 25 Mandalay questions