Looking to travel for two weeks next Jan. I am in the early stages of planning this trip and am curious what to see in Thailand, cities, attractions, beaches, etc. Open to all suggestions. I have never been to Asia and Thailand has always interested me. I would love to have an experience riding an elephant and possibly seeing other wildlife. I enjoy outdoor activities and Thai food (duh)
Thank in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 2 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/no2-force-fx/
- 3 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 4 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 North India Itinerary advice
- 7 Indonesia travel agent
- 8 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 9 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 10 Osaka, aquarium?
- 11 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 14 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 15 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 16 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 17 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 18 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 19 A beach of choice on Samui
- 20 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 21 Bangkok Taxis
- 22 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 23 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 24 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 25 A month in central Asia