Looking to travel for two weeks next Jan. I am in the early stages of planning this trip and am curious what to see in Thailand, cities, attractions, beaches, etc. Open to all suggestions. I have never been to Asia and Thailand has always interested me. I would love to have an experience riding an elephant and possibly seeing other wildlife. I enjoy outdoor activities and Thai food (duh)
Thank in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 예시 ～접 속 : kkn36.com～
- 2 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 6 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 7 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 8 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 9 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 10 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 11 Bye bye SE Asia
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 One night in Osaka
- 14 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!