Hi Fodors forum,
I'm an avid fan of this forum and its saved me in a number of occasions but this will be my first posted topic! I'm an American, based in India, who is planning an 8 day trip to Thailand. My boyfriend and I are looking for a calm time, seeing temples, some monkeys, eating street food and maybe some snorkeling. We are flying into Bangkok but then have the remaining 7.5 days open so I was looking for some advice on how to plan the trip in Thailand. I was interested in going to northern thailand as well- is it possible to go snorkeling and then up to northern thailand? Any off the map type of places to see? Any unique places to stay? We love to see local places and don't mind train journeys so we're open to it all! Any help would be incredibly appreciated! Thanks so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyorder.org/zyflex/
- 2 Phuket Beaches
- 3 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 4 Himachal Pradesh
- 5 India itinerary critique please
- 6 Japan Itinerary!
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 9 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 10 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 13 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 14 Vientiane and ??
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 17 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 18 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 19 Luggage size China ?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 Thai Elephants
- 22 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 23 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 24 Sri Lanka in August
- 25 Self-drive in Thailand?
Hi Fodors forum,