Hi Fodors forum,
I'm an avid fan of this forum and its saved me in a number of occasions but this will be my first posted topic! I'm an American, based in India, who is planning an 8 day trip to Thailand. My boyfriend and I are looking for a calm time, seeing temples, some monkeys, eating street food and maybe some snorkeling. We are flying into Bangkok but then have the remaining 7.5 days open so I was looking for some advice on how to plan the trip in Thailand. I was interested in going to northern thailand as well- is it possible to go snorkeling and then up to northern thailand? Any off the map type of places to see? Any unique places to stay? We love to see local places and don't mind train journeys so we're open to it all! Any help would be incredibly appreciated! Thanks so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What's on in Kyoto 4th -9th October 2017
- 2 Natural Sights in Japan Near Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 3 Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam for 65 year olds
- 4 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 Booking a train and pulling out my hair doing it!
- 7 First time to India
- 8 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 9 where to stay in Busan
- 10 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 11 Thai Jungle Experience
- 12 K2 Trek - stunning! But be careful of irresponsible agency
- 13 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 14 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 15 First time getting out of the country
- 16 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 17 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 18 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 19 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 20 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 21 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 22 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
Hi Fodors forum,