Hi Fodors forum,
I'm an avid fan of this forum and its saved me in a number of occasions but this will be my first posted topic! I'm an American, based in India, who is planning an 8 day trip to Thailand. My boyfriend and I are looking for a calm time, seeing temples, some monkeys, eating street food and maybe some snorkeling. We are flying into Bangkok but then have the remaining 7.5 days open so I was looking for some advice on how to plan the trip in Thailand. I was interested in going to northern thailand as well- is it possible to go snorkeling and then up to northern thailand? Any off the map type of places to see? Any unique places to stay? We love to see local places and don't mind train journeys so we're open to it all! Any help would be incredibly appreciated! Thanks so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 네임드 사다리 픽 ▶ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 4 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 5 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 6 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 7 sri lanka- tips required
- 8 base bangkok or manilla
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 11 Idiotic time zone question
- 12 Christmas in the Alps
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 15 Mount Koya
- 16 Sometahing is wrong
- 17 Twin rooms in Japan
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Change my Itinerary?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
Hi Fodors forum,