A few days ago I wrote about a possible trip to Vietnam. After your comments we have decided to go to Thailand, Laos and Cambodia.We have 17 days exclusive of travel . We were thinking about this rough itinerary:
5 nights Bangkok
3 nights Chang Mai
3 nights Luang Prabang
3 nights Siem Reap
3 nights Ko Samai or Ko Tao
Flying home, nyc, from Bangkok late at night like 12:30am and flying from Ko Samai or Ko Tao earlier that day.
Do you all think this is doable? We will be flying between all of our destinations. Any suggestions about airlines or hotels or beaches is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 2 Sri Lanka May
- 3 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 8 One night in Osaka
- 9 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Impressions of India
- 15 Japan - costs
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Japan Rail Pass
- 20 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 21 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 22 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 23 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 24 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 25 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report