A few days ago I wrote about a possible trip to Vietnam. After your comments we have decided to go to Thailand, Laos and Cambodia.We have 17 days exclusive of travel . We were thinking about this rough itinerary:
5 nights Bangkok
3 nights Chang Mai
3 nights Luang Prabang
3 nights Siem Reap
3 nights Ko Samai or Ko Tao
Flying home, nyc, from Bangkok late at night like 12:30am and flying from Ko Samai or Ko Tao earlier that day.
Do you all think this is doable? We will be flying between all of our destinations. Any suggestions about airlines or hotels or beaches is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 사설카지노 ^∯_∯^ Bmb95.COm ^∯_∯^ 해외카지노추천
- 2 CNX late arrival?
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 5 The truth about elephant tourism
- 6 booking thailand trip with airfare and hotels?
- 7 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 8 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 9 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 10 Help - India take 2
- 11 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 12 currency conversion
- 13 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 14 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 15 is this a good travel plan?
- 16 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 17 Phenom Penh
- 18 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 19 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 20 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 21 One day in Saigon
- 22 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 23 Bali private driver recommendation
- 24 North India Itinerary advice
- 25 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i