I am planning a trip to Thailand and Cambodia (Phnom Penh) . Can you please give me some suggestion of where to stay in Thailand and Phnom Penh. I am looking for a 3 or 3.5 star hotel which has easy access to do sight seeing ( Grand palace, recline buddha, watpo , floating market ect...) plus easy access to night market, food stand and large mall to do some shopping. We are in the mid 50 and not care much about night life . We also thinking about visiting Siem Reap, but unsure if we have enough time. We have 3 full weeks to travel . Thanks you
thailand- cambidia trip
- 1 Udaipur, India
- 2 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 3 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 4 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 7 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 10 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 11 Ipoh
- 12 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 15 white sand beaches in thailand
- 16 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 17 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 18 water delivery and water dispenser
- 19 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 20 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 21 Cell Phones in India
- 22 India, What Can I Say!
- 23 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 24 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 25 taxi from manila airport to makati