I have 8days in thailand as a stop over before i get home to work....was looking at a beach break but cant decide on a beach to head to ...been to phuket before and wasn't impressed, id like a social spot that isn't drugs and that line of enjoyment but good for a solo female traveller of 27 with enough things to do if i get bored of sitting on the beach, any advice would be awesome thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 2 Get Rooms for rent in Btm Layout Bangalore without Brokerage
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 new experience - Thailand
- 5 Jeep with a driver good english
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Sri Lanka May
- 8 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 9 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 12 Japan rough itinerary
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 15 Japan for Foodies
- 16 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 17 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 18 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 19 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 20 One night in Osaka
- 21 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 22 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 23 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 24 Singapore weather in August/September
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR