I have 8days in thailand as a stop over before i get home to work....was looking at a beach break but cant decide on a beach to head to ...been to phuket before and wasn't impressed, id like a social spot that isn't drugs and that line of enjoyment but good for a solo female traveller of 27 with enough things to do if i get bored of sitting on the beach, any advice would be awesome thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 2 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 3 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 4 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 5 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 6 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 7 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Beijing tours
- 10 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 11 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos