My husband and I are looking to plan a 2 week trip to Thailand and Dubai in July 2017. Unfortunately, due to being a teacher, I can't go during June or August. We are concerned about the monsoon season?
I have many questions for anyone with experience:
Would July be a good time to go to Thailand?
How long is needed in each place? I know we want to go to Bangkok, Ko Samui. We are open to suggestions of other MUST visit places in Thailand.
My husband is a bit of a picky eater and friends of ours say that at hotels you can order basically anything and are not limited to Thai food. Has anyone experienced this?
We are a newly married couple who love culture and sightseeing, beautiful beaches, good food, nightlife, etc.
Any information would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 India help needed
- 3 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 4 Sim cards and adaptors
- 5 Sri Lanka Visa
- 6 Hoi Ann hotel
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Place to stay Hue
- 9 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 10 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 11 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 12 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 13 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 14 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 15 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 16 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 17 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 18 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 21 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 22 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 23 Go to Pai or not?
- 24 Ko Kraden hotels
- 25 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake