My husband and I are looking to plan a 2 week trip to Thailand and Dubai in July 2017. Unfortunately, due to being a teacher, I can't go during June or August. We are concerned about the monsoon season?
I have many questions for anyone with experience:
Would July be a good time to go to Thailand?
How long is needed in each place? I know we want to go to Bangkok, Ko Samui. We are open to suggestions of other MUST visit places in Thailand.
My husband is a bit of a picky eater and friends of ours say that at hotels you can order basically anything and are not limited to Thai food. Has anyone experienced this?
We are a newly married couple who love culture and sightseeing, beautiful beaches, good food, nightlife, etc.
Any information would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 2 India Tour Companies
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 7 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 10 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 11 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 12 Bye bye SE Asia
- 13 One night in Osaka
- 14 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!