My husband and I are looking to plan a 2 week trip to Thailand and Dubai in July 2017. Unfortunately, due to being a teacher, I can't go during June or August. We are concerned about the monsoon season?
I have many questions for anyone with experience:
Would July be a good time to go to Thailand?
How long is needed in each place? I know we want to go to Bangkok, Ko Samui. We are open to suggestions of other MUST visit places in Thailand.
My husband is a bit of a picky eater and friends of ours say that at hotels you can order basically anything and are not limited to Thai food. Has anyone experienced this?
We are a newly married couple who love culture and sightseeing, beautiful beaches, good food, nightlife, etc.
Any information would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 2 Trip Report : China
- 3 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 4 Japan itinerary advice
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Other than Kyoto?
- 7 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 8 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 9 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 10 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 11 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 12 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 13 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 14 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 15 Beijing tours
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 18 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 19 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 25 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama