My husband and I are looking to plan a 2 week trip to Thailand and Dubai in July 2017. Unfortunately, due to being a teacher, I can't go during June or August. We are concerned about the monsoon season?
I have many questions for anyone with experience:
Would July be a good time to go to Thailand?
How long is needed in each place? I know we want to go to Bangkok, Ko Samui. We are open to suggestions of other MUST visit places in Thailand.
My husband is a bit of a picky eater and friends of ours say that at hotels you can order basically anything and are not limited to Thai food. Has anyone experienced this?
We are a newly married couple who love culture and sightseeing, beautiful beaches, good food, nightlife, etc.
Any information would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 2 Bali private driver recommendation
- 3 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 4 North India Itinerary advice
- 5 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 6 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 7 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 8 The Indian money crunch.
- 9 The truth about elephant tourism
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 14 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 15 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Kerala trip
- 17 E Visa for India?
- 18 1-2 months South East Asia
- 19 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 20 Help - India.
- 21 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 22 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 23 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 24 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 25 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?