My partner and I are traveling to Thailand for 15 days in January. Ideally, we'l like to see Bangkok, spend a couple of days at Thailand's famed beach destinations (Koh Samui and Phuket), visit Chiang Mai, and make a short detour into Cambodia for Ankor. Any advice on how to plan this trip would be much appreciated.
Thailand and Cambodia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 2 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 3 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 4 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 5 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 6 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 7 Singapore
- 8 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 9 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 10 India at the end of May
- 11 National Parks - which to choose
- 12 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 13 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 14 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 15 17 Day Itinerary
- 16 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 17 Asia Tour Companies
- 18 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 19 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 20 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 21 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 22 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 23 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 24 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 25 singapore accomodation?