Pulling all of my info together...
I would like to get a SIM for my Motorola Android phone. That worked so well in Paris - I was able to use data extensively without racking up huge bills.
Any recommendations for buying a SIM card in Thailand? I am more interested in data than phone calls, although texting and phone calls would be good too - but data is the most important thing.
Also re; a driving map of the Mae Hong Son loop - any suggestions for where to buy one, and, the best kind to buy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 3 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 4 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 5 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 6 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 7 Sri Lanka in December
- 8 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 9 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 10 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 11 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 12 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 13 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 14 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 15 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 16 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 17 Hong Kong
- 18 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 19 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 20 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 21 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 22 Something about... Malaysia
- 23 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 24 Budget Servied Apt
- 25 Terracotta Warriors