Pulling all of my info together...
I would like to get a SIM for my Motorola Android phone. That worked so well in Paris - I was able to use data extensively without racking up huge bills.
Any recommendations for buying a SIM card in Thailand? I am more interested in data than phone calls, although texting and phone calls would be good too - but data is the most important thing.
Also re; a driving map of the Mae Hong Son loop - any suggestions for where to buy one, and, the best kind to buy?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DH@kad : TE^CH SUPPORT CONTACT HP 1 855/999/8045 hp printer 24*7
- 2 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 3 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 4 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Tea estates of Munnar
- 7 Booking on the fly
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 10 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 like my food
- 13 Laos or Kerala?
- 14 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 15 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 16 Portable wifi rental
- 17 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 18 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!
- 19 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 20 Duty-Free on Arrival at Hanoi Noi Bai Airport
- 21 Gluten Free in Armenia?
- 22 Uzbekistan Visa
- 23 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 24 Neighborhoods in Singapore, Bangkok, Cambodia
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice