My husband and I are looking for full spa retreat in Bangkok, Chiangmai or Phuket. Any suggestions? We don't want to stay in a hotel which has a spa outlet to attend to clients; but more like a retreat where it includes, doctor checkuup, all meals and therapies- like Chiva Som which, unfortunately, is too expensive and have to travel another nearly 3 hrs south of Bangkok. I searched Chiangmai but cant find what I like. Anyone have experience/ reviews to share with us?. Appreciate your help.
- 1 Most Rocking Manchester Events With Social Circle
- 2 Guys,i find a new unique shop online supplier
- 3 Suggestion for Bali
- 4 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 5 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 6 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 7 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 8 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 9 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 10 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 13 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 14 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 15 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 16 Hello, Vietnam
- 17 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 18 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 19 Sri Lanka
- 20 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 21 Kashmir or Nepal
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Ipoh
- 24 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 25 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?