I need to be in Thailand from the 24th of October to the 23rd of November - 30 nights, I had banked on it being ok to leave on the 23rd of November but re-counting the days again I see that the 23rd of November would bring me into my 31st day in Thailand as my 30 days ends on the 22nd....would that be within line with the 30 day on arrival visa that I will have? In other words, is it ok to stay the full 30 days in Thailand and the next day leave or do I have to leave on the 30th day?? Sorry for the possibly complicated description....I have half of my return journey to leave Thailand on the 23rd bought and have got a shock on thinking that maybe I should have my return flight for the 22nd and not the 23rd. Thanks for any help on this. By the way, is it actually possible to extend this type of visa by 7 days, I thought I read something somewhere about that? Thanks again for any advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "necessities" for India
- 2 Mandalay questions
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 5 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 6 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 50th Anniversary trip
- 9 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 10 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 13 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 14 Help - India take 2
- 15 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 16 CNX late arrival?
- 17 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 18 best singapore hotel
- 19 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 20 is this a good travel plan?
- 21 currency conversion
- 22 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 23 The truth about elephant tourism
- 24 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 25 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?