I need to be in Thailand from the 24th of October to the 23rd of November - 30 nights, I had banked on it being ok to leave on the 23rd of November but re-counting the days again I see that the 23rd of November would bring me into my 31st day in Thailand as my 30 days ends on the 22nd....would that be within line with the 30 day on arrival visa that I will have? In other words, is it ok to stay the full 30 days in Thailand and the next day leave or do I have to leave on the 30th day?? Sorry for the possibly complicated description....I have half of my return journey to leave Thailand on the 23rd bought and have got a shock on thinking that maybe I should have my return flight for the 22nd and not the 23rd. Thanks for any help on this. By the way, is it actually possible to extend this type of visa by 7 days, I thought I read something somewhere about that? Thanks again for any advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BUY BEST QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY,wtsapp: +1(610) 569-5168
- 2 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 3 How is "Vientiane" Pronounced?
- 4 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 5 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 6 Itinerary Help Japan
- 7 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 8 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 9 November, March, June... Japan?
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 12 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 13 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 14 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 15 Silk Road Tour - China
- 16 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 17 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 20 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 21 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 22 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 23 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 24 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 25 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos