I need to be in Thailand from the 24th of October to the 23rd of November - 30 nights, I had banked on it being ok to leave on the 23rd of November but re-counting the days again I see that the 23rd of November would bring me into my 31st day in Thailand as my 30 days ends on the 22nd....would that be within line with the 30 day on arrival visa that I will have? In other words, is it ok to stay the full 30 days in Thailand and the next day leave or do I have to leave on the 30th day?? Sorry for the possibly complicated description....I have half of my return journey to leave Thailand on the 23rd bought and have got a shock on thinking that maybe I should have my return flight for the 22nd and not the 23rd. Thanks for any help on this. By the way, is it actually possible to extend this type of visa by 7 days, I thought I read something somewhere about that? Thanks again for any advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 야마토전함 ［［홈 피 - kkn36.com ］
- 2 Christmas in the Alps
- 3 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 9 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 10 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 11 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 12 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 13 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 14 sri lanka- tips required
- 15 base bangkok or manilla
- 16 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 17 Idiotic time zone question
- 18 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 19 Mount Koya
- 20 Sometahing is wrong
- 21 Twin rooms in Japan
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Change my Itinerary?
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 4 weeks trip to South East Asia