I need to be in Thailand from the 24th of October to the 23rd of November - 30 nights, I had banked on it being ok to leave on the 23rd of November but re-counting the days again I see that the 23rd of November would bring me into my 31st day in Thailand as my 30 days ends on the 22nd....would that be within line with the 30 day on arrival visa that I will have? In other words, is it ok to stay the full 30 days in Thailand and the next day leave or do I have to leave on the 30th day?? Sorry for the possibly complicated description....I have half of my return journey to leave Thailand on the 23rd bought and have got a shock on thinking that maybe I should have my return flight for the 22nd and not the 23rd. Thanks for any help on this. By the way, is it actually possible to extend this type of visa by 7 days, I thought I read something somewhere about that? Thanks again for any advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 2 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 3 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 4 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 5 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 8 Road Scholar tour in China
- 9 China in june-July
- 10 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 11 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 12 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 13 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 14 Bali - What to do?
- 15 China in July
- 16 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 17 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 18 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 19 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 22 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 23 Being customs
- 24 Itinerary feedback please
- 25 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai