I need to be in Thailand from the 24th of October to the 23rd of November - 30 nights, I had banked on it being ok to leave on the 23rd of November but re-counting the days again I see that the 23rd of November would bring me into my 31st day in Thailand as my 30 days ends on the 22nd....would that be within line with the 30 day on arrival visa that I will have? In other words, is it ok to stay the full 30 days in Thailand and the next day leave or do I have to leave on the 30th day?? Sorry for the possibly complicated description....I have half of my return journey to leave Thailand on the 23rd bought and have got a shock on thinking that maybe I should have my return flight for the 22nd and not the 23rd. Thanks for any help on this. By the way, is it actually possible to extend this type of visa by 7 days, I thought I read something somewhere about that? Thanks again for any advice on this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 2 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 3 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 4 Takayama trail, Japan
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 7 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 15 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 16 Visa for India
- 17 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 Hútòng Walking
- 20 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 21 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 22 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 23 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 24 Please come back, colduphere!
- 25 Celebration of Life for Carol