We are firming up our plans for Thailand in December, including many of the suggestions offered by Fodorites responding to my previous post. Now my son & his fiance are thinking about 1) having a suit made for my son & 2) having my future daughter-in-law's wedding dress made while in Thailand. I searched for previous posts on this topic and nothing very current appeared. Any suggestions as to whether it would be a good idea or not to have clothing made while we are in Bangkok. Your ideas/suggestions pro & con would be greatly appreciated.
thai tailor & wedding dress maker
- 1 Train Fares in Japan
- 2 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 3 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 4 Udaipur, India
- 5 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 6 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 8 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 9 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 10 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 11 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 12 independent travel in India
- 13 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 14 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 15 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 16 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 17 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 18 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 19 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 20 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 21 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 22 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 23 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 24 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 25 Good guide for day in Jakarta?