We will be visiting Thailand during the week of the king's birthday.
Does anyone know if any part of the transportation system (in particular buses & trains) closes during this period? For instance we are considering a side trip to Kachanaburi province.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshops.com/neurovarium/
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 Hotel Chang Mai
- 4 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 5 India help needed
- 6 Beach hotel Thailand
- 7 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 8 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 11 Sim cards and adaptors
- 12 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Sri Lanka Visa
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 Hotel in Hanoi
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 19 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 20 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 21 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 24 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 25 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan