We will be visiting Thailand during the week of the king's birthday.
Does anyone know if any part of the transportation system (in particular buses & trains) closes during this period? For instance we are considering a side trip to Kachanaburi province.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 2 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 3 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 4 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 5 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 6 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 Private tours in Northern India
- 11 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 12 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 13 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 14 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 15 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 16 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 17 Vietnam visa
- 18 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 19 Family Friendly Penang
- 20 Train trip costs help please
- 21 Weather forecast
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Vietnam with kids/teens