My hubby and I are celebrating our anniversary in Thailand this year. We found cheap flights going into krabi out of phuket. We have 9 nights and I'm thinking krabi in railay beach 4 nights with day trip to khao sok national park, 3 night phi phi don for the anniversary and 2 night phuket. Is this going to be too hectic? We want to relax and sightsee every other day.
Is it too much moving around?
Would it be best to fly in and out of krabi and forget phuket? Will it be similar scenery and life there? Ideally I'd like to experience some Thai culture which I understand is harder on the islands, and not go to overdeveloped areas that are too westernised.
Would appreciate your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토추천사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 3 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 4 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 5 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 6 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 7 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 8 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 9 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 10 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 11 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 12 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 13 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 14 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 15 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 16 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 17 November, March, June... Japan?
- 18 Itinerary Help Japan
- 19 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 20 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 21 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 22 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 23 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 24 Silk Road Tour - China
- 25 Family trip to Japan in November '17