My hubby and I are celebrating our anniversary in Thailand this year. We found cheap flights going into krabi out of phuket. We have 9 nights and I'm thinking krabi in railay beach 4 nights with day trip to khao sok national park, 3 night phi phi don for the anniversary and 2 night phuket. Is this going to be too hectic? We want to relax and sightsee every other day.
Is it too much moving around?
Would it be best to fly in and out of krabi and forget phuket? Will it be similar scenery and life there? Ideally I'd like to experience some Thai culture which I understand is harder on the islands, and not go to overdeveloped areas that are too westernised.
Would appreciate your thoughts
Thai island escape
- 1 April in the Mekong Delta
- 2 India Visa application form question regarding retired applicant
- 3 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 4 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 7 introduce myself
- 8 independent travel in India
- 9 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 10 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 11 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 12 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 13 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 14 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 15 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 16 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 17 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 18 Magical India
- 19 geisha performance
- 20 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 21 Trip report China
- 22 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 23 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 24 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 25 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants