My hubby and I are celebrating our anniversary in Thailand this year. We found cheap flights going into krabi out of phuket. We have 9 nights and I'm thinking krabi in railay beach 4 nights with day trip to khao sok national park, 3 night phi phi don for the anniversary and 2 night phuket. Is this going to be too hectic? We want to relax and sightsee every other day.
Is it too much moving around?
Would it be best to fly in and out of krabi and forget phuket? Will it be similar scenery and life there? Ideally I'd like to experience some Thai culture which I understand is harder on the islands, and not go to overdeveloped areas that are too westernised.
Would appreciate your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 perfect Hanoi
- 2 Tourist spots in Malaysia
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 4 Rental Car Bali
- 5 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 Kintamani Tour
- 8 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 9 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 10 Some notes about South Korea
- 11 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 12 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 13 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 14 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 15 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 16 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 17 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 18 Totally unprepared
- 19 Sulawesi
- 20 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 21 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 22 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 23 passport visa ques.
- 24 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 25 In Seoul for one day