My hubby and I are celebrating our anniversary in Thailand this year. We found cheap flights going into krabi out of phuket. We have 9 nights and I'm thinking krabi in railay beach 4 nights with day trip to khao sok national park, 3 night phi phi don for the anniversary and 2 night phuket. Is this going to be too hectic? We want to relax and sightsee every other day.
Is it too much moving around?
Would it be best to fly in and out of krabi and forget phuket? Will it be similar scenery and life there? Ideally I'd like to experience some Thai culture which I understand is harder on the islands, and not go to overdeveloped areas that are too westernised.
Would appreciate your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://healthcareschat.com/phallyx-male-enhancement/
- 2 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 Japan Rail Pass
- 5 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 6 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 7 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 12 Japan for Foodies
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 15 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 16 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 19 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 20 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 21 Singapore weather in August/September
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 First time going abroad
- 24 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 25 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed