My hubby and I are celebrating our anniversary in Thailand this year. We found cheap flights going into krabi out of phuket. We have 9 nights and I'm thinking krabi in railay beach 4 nights with day trip to khao sok national park, 3 night phi phi don for the anniversary and 2 night phuket. Is this going to be too hectic? We want to relax and sightsee every other day.
Is it too much moving around?
Would it be best to fly in and out of krabi and forget phuket? Will it be similar scenery and life there? Ideally I'd like to experience some Thai culture which I understand is harder on the islands, and not go to overdeveloped areas that are too westernised.
Would appreciate your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스위피 ▶ 도메인 :【＂V T K 1 1.컴＂】
- 2 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 3 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 4 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 5 Osaka, aquarium?
- 6 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 9 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 10 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 11 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 14 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 15 Indonesia travel agent
- 16 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 17 A beach of choice on Samui
- 18 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 19 Bangkok Taxis
- 20 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 21 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 22 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 23 A month in central Asia
- 24 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 25 Something about... Malaysia