My hubby and I are celebrating our anniversary in Thailand this year. We found cheap flights going into krabi out of phuket. We have 9 nights and I'm thinking krabi in railay beach 4 nights with day trip to khao sok national park, 3 night phi phi don for the anniversary and 2 night phuket. Is this going to be too hectic? We want to relax and sightsee every other day.
Is it too much moving around?
Would it be best to fly in and out of krabi and forget phuket? Will it be similar scenery and life there? Ideally I'd like to experience some Thai culture which I understand is harder on the islands, and not go to overdeveloped areas that are too westernised.
Would appreciate your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 3 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Help - India take 2
- 7 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 8 CNX late arrival?
- 9 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 10 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 best singapore hotel
- 13 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 14 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 15 is this a good travel plan?
- 16 currency conversion
- 17 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary