I am visiting Thailand for the first time for my honeymoon in July/August. I will be spending 3 days in Bangkok, 6 in Chiang Rai, 6 in Khao Lak and then back to Bangkok for one night before returning to NYC. I have the flights to and from BKK all squared away and hotels are booked but I need to sort out the internal flights. I was wondering whether it is better to get a discovery pass with Thai Airways orto go with individual Air Asia flights. Any insight form anyone who has flown with both would be really helpful. Thanks!
Thai Airways Discovery Pass or Air Asia
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 2 Japan: best time to go?
- 3 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 4 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 5 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 9 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 10 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 11 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 12 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 13 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Visit To Goa
- 16 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 17 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 18 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 19 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 20 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 21 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 24 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint