I am visiting Thailand for the first time for my honeymoon in July/August. I will be spending 3 days in Bangkok, 6 in Chiang Rai, 6 in Khao Lak and then back to Bangkok for one night before returning to NYC. I have the flights to and from BKK all squared away and hotels are booked but I need to sort out the internal flights. I was wondering whether it is better to get a discovery pass with Thai Airways orto go with individual Air Asia flights. Any insight form anyone who has flown with both would be really helpful. Thanks!
Thai Airways Discovery Pass or Air Asia
- 1 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 2 water delivery and water dispenser
- 3 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 4 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 5 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 6 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 7 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 8 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 9 white sand beaches in thailand
- 10 Udaipur, India
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 Cell Phones in India
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 India, What Can I Say!
- 15 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 16 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 17 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 18 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 19 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 20 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 21 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 22 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 23 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 24 Wildlife Tour of India
- 25 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons