I am visiting Thailand for the first time for my honeymoon in July/August. I will be spending 3 days in Bangkok, 6 in Chiang Rai, 6 in Khao Lak and then back to Bangkok for one night before returning to NYC. I have the flights to and from BKK all squared away and hotels are booked but I need to sort out the internal flights. I was wondering whether it is better to get a discovery pass with Thai Airways orto go with individual Air Asia flights. Any insight form anyone who has flown with both would be really helpful. Thanks!
Thai Airways Discovery Pass or Air Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 3 Nepal
- 4 First time to srilanka
- 5 Ubud Tips
- 6 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 7 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 8 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 9 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 10 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 11 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 12 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 13 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 14 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 17 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 18 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 19 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 20 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 21 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 22 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!