I am visiting Thailand for the first time for my honeymoon in July/August. I will be spending 3 days in Bangkok, 6 in Chiang Rai, 6 in Khao Lak and then back to Bangkok for one night before returning to NYC. I have the flights to and from BKK all squared away and hotels are booked but I need to sort out the internal flights. I was wondering whether it is better to get a discovery pass with Thai Airways orto go with individual Air Asia flights. Any insight form anyone who has flown with both would be really helpful. Thanks!
Thai Airways Discovery Pass or Air Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 2 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 3 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 4 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 5 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 6 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 7 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 8 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 11 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 12 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 13 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 14 Japan Itinerary for May
- 15 Thai island escape
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 18 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 19 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 20 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 21 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 22 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 23 South Korea 5 days
- 24 Japan -OAT tour
- 25 Questions on Places to See in Burma