We are flying from Australia to Bangkok Thai airways. We then need to transfer to a domestic Thai flight to Phuket. Do you collect our baggage, and clear customs and get to the domestic terminal or do we not collect our baggage and clear customs and go direct to the domestic terminal.Is there a free shuttle service from the international to the domestic. We have 2 boys aged 9 and 12. Any help would be grateful.
Thai Airways Bangkok to Phuket.
- 1 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 2 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 3 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 4 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 5 Train Fares in Japan
- 6 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 7 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 8 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 9 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 10 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 11 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 12 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 13 Good guide for day in Jakarta?
- 14 Itinerary Help with China Trip with 14- and 10-year-old
- 15 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 16 First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
- 17 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 18 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 19 Singapore Gardens - which one?
- 20 Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China
- 21 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 22 Happy ending to a Beijing Tea Scam
- 23 Flights from Ko Samui to Kuala Lumphur
- 24 Myanmar visa on arrival
- 25 weather in the end of september