I read somewhere on this forum that Thai has a very lax cancellation policy. Can anyone else confirm that the only penalty is about $2.60 if you cancel a leg on the day of your flight?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 www.dailyneeds247.com Fresh Look @ Online SuperMarket
- 2 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 3 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 7 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 8 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 9 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 10 Honeymoon in Bali
- 11 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 12 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 13 India E Tourist Visa
- 14 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 15 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 16 New Travelor
- 17 Beautiful location for painting
- 18 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 19 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 20 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 21 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 22 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 23 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 24 Train Travel in Thailand
- 25 base in Osaka or Kyoto question