We are traveling to Bangkok in March with our three children (boys, 12 & 10 and girl, 6). Are expectations for dress while visiting temples the same for children as for adults? Skirts and shirts with sleeves are easy for my daughter, but I am wondering if my sons could wear long khaki shorts? We want to be respectful, but I expect some grumbling from boys forced into long pants in the heat.
Temple Dress Code for Children in Thailand?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Magical India
- 2 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 3 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Trip report China
- 6 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 7 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 8 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 9 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 10 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 11 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 12 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 13 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 14 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 15 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 16 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 17 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 18 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 19 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 20 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 23 Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
- 24 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 25 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?