I am so surprised at how cheap the plane tickets to Bangkok appear to be right now. Why so cheap for such a long flight?
At any rate, I've never flown Korean Air before but I seem to recall buzz that it's a nice airline. This flight would be one connection only which means long legs - very long.
The longest flights I've done in coach were to Sao Paolo and Buenos Aires from IAD, and, Auckland from Los Angeles. They had to be 12 hours each, give or take. I survived. It wasn't the best night of my life, but I was fine.
I haven't looked into biz class fares to Bangkok yet. What is coach like, on Korean Air? Will it be a better experience than United (which is probably the South American trips airline I used)? Is it somewhat more comfortable to try to sleep in coach on this airline?
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 2 How do i get a Visa for Vietnam?
- 3 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 4 Traffic and Police in India
- 5 New Thai Visa
- 6 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 7 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 8 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 9 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 10 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 A Victory Day Tour
- 13 India visa for new passport
- 14 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 15 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 16 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 17 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 18 Serendipity Srilanka
- 19 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 20 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 21 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 22 Sri Lanka in December
- 23 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 24 january 31 in colombo
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels