I am so surprised at how cheap the plane tickets to Bangkok appear to be right now. Why so cheap for such a long flight?
At any rate, I've never flown Korean Air before but I seem to recall buzz that it's a nice airline. This flight would be one connection only which means long legs - very long.
The longest flights I've done in coach were to Sao Paolo and Buenos Aires from IAD, and, Auckland from Los Angeles. They had to be 12 hours each, give or take. I survived. It wasn't the best night of my life, but I was fine.
I haven't looked into biz class fares to Bangkok yet. What is coach like, on Korean Air? Will it be a better experience than United (which is probably the South American trips airline I used)? Is it somewhat more comfortable to try to sleep in coach on this airline?
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 POGO GAMES 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7dj
- 2 India help needed
- 3 Beach hotel Thailand
- 4 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 5 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 10 Sim cards and adaptors
- 11 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Sri Lanka Visa
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 Hotel in Hanoi
- 16 Place to stay Hue
- 17 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 18 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 19 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 20 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 23 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 24 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 25 Help with SEAsia itinerary