I am so surprised at how cheap the plane tickets to Bangkok appear to be right now. Why so cheap for such a long flight?
At any rate, I've never flown Korean Air before but I seem to recall buzz that it's a nice airline. This flight would be one connection only which means long legs - very long.
The longest flights I've done in coach were to Sao Paolo and Buenos Aires from IAD, and, Auckland from Los Angeles. They had to be 12 hours each, give or take. I survived. It wasn't the best night of my life, but I was fine.
I haven't looked into biz class fares to Bangkok yet. What is coach like, on Korean Air? Will it be a better experience than United (which is probably the South American trips airline I used)? Is it somewhat more comfortable to try to sleep in coach on this airline?
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 bech HP printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 4 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 9 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 12 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 13 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 14 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 15 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 16 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 20 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 21 First Trip to Japan in August
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 Japan - restaurant reservations