I am so surprised at how cheap the plane tickets to Bangkok appear to be right now. Why so cheap for such a long flight?
At any rate, I've never flown Korean Air before but I seem to recall buzz that it's a nice airline. This flight would be one connection only which means long legs - very long.
The longest flights I've done in coach were to Sao Paolo and Buenos Aires from IAD, and, Auckland from Los Angeles. They had to be 12 hours each, give or take. I survived. It wasn't the best night of my life, but I was fine.
I haven't looked into biz class fares to Bangkok yet. What is coach like, on Korean Air? Will it be a better experience than United (which is probably the South American trips airline I used)? Is it somewhat more comfortable to try to sleep in coach on this airline?
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kumakaron
- 2 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 3 Japan Itinerary Review
- 4 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 5 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 6 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 9 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 10 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 11 Road Scholar tour in China
- 12 China in june-July
- 13 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 16 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 China in July
- 19 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 20 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?