Hello, myself and my boyfriend have been offered positions in Seoul, teaching English. We've no idea what to do. What kind of a country is Korea, and what kind of a city is Seoul. Is it safe, is there much to do, is teaching english hard there??Please help, we need to decide in the next few weeks whether to go or not. How does South Korea compare to Japan or China, coz we were thinking of teaching there either....HELP!!!
Teaching english in South Korea, SHOULD WE GO OR NOT? !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan, japan
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 4 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 5 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 6 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Hong Kong restaurants
- 9 Problems at 12,000'
- 10 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 11 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 12 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 13 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 14 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 15 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 16 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 17 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 18 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 19 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 20 How safe is Delhi/India
- 21 Malaria
- 22 Vietnam and coffee
- 23 I'm going to Japan!
- 24 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 25 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!