Hello, myself and my boyfriend have been offered positions in Seoul, teaching English. We've no idea what to do. What kind of a country is Korea, and what kind of a city is Seoul. Is it safe, is there much to do, is teaching english hard there??Please help, we need to decide in the next few weeks whether to go or not. How does South Korea compare to Japan or China, coz we were thinking of teaching there either....HELP!!!
Teaching english in South Korea, SHOULD WE GO OR NOT? !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 2 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 3 Japan Itinerary for May
- 4 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 5 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 6 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 7 South Korea 5 days
- 8 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 9 Thai island escape
- 10 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 11 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 12 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 13 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 14 Phuket Hotel
- 15 General question
- 16 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 17 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 18 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 19 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 20 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 21 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 22 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 23 Delving into Kyushu, plus Osaka, Kyoto, Kurashiki, and Tokyo
- 24 30 Days first time in India
- 25 Buy Japan Rail pass or not?