Hello, myself and my boyfriend have been offered positions in Seoul, teaching English. We've no idea what to do. What kind of a country is Korea, and what kind of a city is Seoul. Is it safe, is there much to do, is teaching english hard there??Please help, we need to decide in the next few weeks whether to go or not. How does South Korea compare to Japan or China, coz we were thinking of teaching there either....HELP!!!
Teaching english in South Korea, SHOULD WE GO OR NOT? !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 2 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 3 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 4 Free Tour Guide
- 5 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 6 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 7 India and Nepal 2014
- 8 India and Nepal 2014
- 9 Independent female traveller
- 10 Tour company practices
- 11 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 12 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 13 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 14 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 15 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 16 Help! Which to choose?
- 17 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 18 North Vietnam Again!
- 19 Passport Safety
- 20 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 21 Castle & King
- 22 Mt Aso Eruption
- 23 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 24 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 25 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures