Hello, myself and my boyfriend have been offered positions in Seoul, teaching English. We've no idea what to do. What kind of a country is Korea, and what kind of a city is Seoul. Is it safe, is there much to do, is teaching english hard there??Please help, we need to decide in the next few weeks whether to go or not. How does South Korea compare to Japan or China, coz we were thinking of teaching there either....HELP!!!
Teaching english in South Korea, SHOULD WE GO OR NOT? !
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 2 Nepal- recipe?
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 6 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 7 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 8 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 9 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 10 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 11 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 12 Connaught Place
- 13 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 14 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 15 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 16 My SEA trip - photos update
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 19 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 20 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 21 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 22 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 23 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 24 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 25 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions