I know this is a very weird question, but is it possible to find pure tea tree oil in South East Asia? Preferrably organic.. I know Australia produces tons of it.
As I'll be travelling there for several months and I need it, I'm not sure if it would be better to get loads of it here in Europe.
Does anyone have a clue?
tea tree in south east asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 3 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 4 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 5 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 7 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 8 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 9 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 10 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 11 First time to srilanka
- 12 where can i find replica handbags
- 13 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 14 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 15 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 16 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 17 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 18 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 19 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 20 Nepal
- 21 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 22 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 23 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 24 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 25 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??