I know this is a very weird question, but is it possible to find pure tea tree oil in South East Asia? Preferrably organic.. I know Australia produces tons of it.
As I'll be travelling there for several months and I need it, I'm not sure if it would be better to get loads of it here in Europe.
Does anyone have a clue?
tea tree in south east asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 2 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 3 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 4 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 5 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 6 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 7 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 8 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 9 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 10 Thailand mid-December
- 11 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 12 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 13 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 14 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 15 What I like about Mumbai
- 16 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 17 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 18 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 19 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 20 Indian visa
- 21 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 22 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 23 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 24 One week in Thailand
- 25 Is Asiana Airlines safe?