I know this is a very weird question, but is it possible to find pure tea tree oil in South East Asia? Preferrably organic.. I know Australia produces tons of it.
As I'll be travelling there for several months and I need it, I'm not sure if it would be better to get loads of it here in Europe.
Does anyone have a clue?
tea tree in south east asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID etc
- 2 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 3 Lower Airfare Okinawa-Haneda Airpack?
- 4 Onilne booking hotels !
- 5 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 6 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 7 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 8 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID, etc
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 11 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 12 Nepal
- 13 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 14 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 15 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 18 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 19 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 1st time Japan - solo female
- 22 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 23 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 24 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 25 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think