I know this is a very weird question, but is it possible to find pure tea tree oil in South East Asia? Preferrably organic.. I know Australia produces tons of it.
As I'll be travelling there for several months and I need it, I'm not sure if it would be better to get loads of it here in Europe.
Does anyone have a clue?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 2 Halong Bay Trip Vietnam with kids
- 3 3 Weeks SE Asia itinerary. HELP
- 4 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 5 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 6 Special trip to Vietnam February
- 7 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 8 Anthony Bourdain - Parts Unknown in VN
- 9 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 10 Don't forget the wellies...
- 11 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 12 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 13 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 14 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 15 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 16 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 17 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 18 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 19 India Trip Report
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 22 7.5 days in India
- 23 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 24 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 25 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport