I know this is a very weird question, but is it possible to find pure tea tree oil in South East Asia? Preferrably organic.. I know Australia produces tons of it.
As I'll be travelling there for several months and I need it, I'm not sure if it would be better to get loads of it here in Europe.
Does anyone have a clue?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://skinreviveidea.com/sinuprex-reviews/
- 2 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 3 Hop on hop off ho chi minh city tour
- 4 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 5 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 6 http://aneurevitalizingcream.com/natural-ceramides-youth-cream/
- 7 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/antiagen-eye-revitalizer/
- 8 http://helix6garciniareview.com/kerave-hair/
- 9 perfect Hanoi
- 10 Tourist spots in Malaysia
- 11 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 12 Rental Car Bali
- 13 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 Kintamani Tour
- 16 Some notes about South Korea
- 17 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 18 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 19 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 20 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 21 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 22 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 23 Totally unprepared
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Another first-timer. Does this work?