I am starting to look into Xmas travel options, including Sri Lanka. Tea Trails looks great, but at 650 Euro, a bit out of budget. Also this rate is all inclusive - all meals, alcohol etc. I avoid all inclusives since frankly, we don't eat and drink that much and I'd rather pay for what I eat. Can anyone recommend a hotel with a similiar ambiance/setting/level of service?
Tea Trails cheaper alternative
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 South East Asia
- 4 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 5 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 6 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 9 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 10 1 week Philippines
- 11 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 12 Japan: best time to go?
- 13 Magical India
- 14 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 15 Travel Insurance
- 16 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 17 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 18 SALAY from BAGAN
- 19 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 20 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 21 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 22 cell phone in india
- 23 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 24 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 25 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May