I am starting to look into Xmas travel options, including Sri Lanka. Tea Trails looks great, but at 650 Euro, a bit out of budget. Also this rate is all inclusive - all meals, alcohol etc. I avoid all inclusives since frankly, we don't eat and drink that much and I'd rather pay for what I eat. Can anyone recommend a hotel with a similiar ambiance/setting/level of service?
Tea Trails cheaper alternative
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 3 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 4 vietnam and laos
- 5 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 6 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 7 Connaught Place
- 8 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 9 Free and best app for searching restaurants in China
- 10 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 11 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 12 Nepal- recipe?
- 13 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 14 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 15 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 16 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 17 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 18 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 19 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 20 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 21 My SEA trip - photos update
- 22 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 23 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 24 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 25 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination