I am starting to look into Xmas travel options, including Sri Lanka. Tea Trails looks great, but at 650 Euro, a bit out of budget. Also this rate is all inclusive - all meals, alcohol etc. I avoid all inclusives since frankly, we don't eat and drink that much and I'd rather pay for what I eat. Can anyone recommend a hotel with a similiar ambiance/setting/level of service?
Tea Trails cheaper alternative
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 2 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 5 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 6 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 7 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 8 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 9 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 10 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 11 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 13 First time to srilanka
- 14 where can i find replica handbags
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 17 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 20 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 21 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 22 Nepal
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!