I was reading an article about Shanghai and it mentioned that going to an authentic tea ceremony was really worth it and that it would cost about $30-$50 for two. That seems like a lot of money for tea.
I'm not talking about the scams where students who want to practice English take you to an exorbitant tearoom. The one referred to in the article was the Go Yuan Antique Tea House.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What goes into the making of a "Singapore Girl"?
- 2 Kerala trip
- 3 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 4 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 5 Trip Report : China
- 6 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 7 A great trip in India
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 11 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 12 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 13 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 14 Beijing tours
- 15 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 18 Takayama trail, Japan
- 19 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 20 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 21 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 22 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 23 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 24 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 25 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please