I was reading an article about Shanghai and it mentioned that going to an authentic tea ceremony was really worth it and that it would cost about $30-$50 for two. That seems like a lot of money for tea.
I'm not talking about the scams where students who want to practice English take you to an exorbitant tearoom. The one referred to in the article was the Go Yuan Antique Tea House.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.tryapext.com/juvexil-de/
- 2 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 3 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 4 Off roading in Asia
- 5 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 6 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 7 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 8 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 9 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 12 Tokyo hotel help
- 13 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 16 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 17 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 18 How much Yen?
- 19 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 20 South Korea for Chuseok
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 23 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 24 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 25 Bali - What to do?