I was reading an article about Shanghai and it mentioned that going to an authentic tea ceremony was really worth it and that it would cost about $30-$50 for two. That seems like a lot of money for tea.
I'm not talking about the scams where students who want to practice English take you to an exorbitant tearoom. The one referred to in the article was the Go Yuan Antique Tea House.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Movers5th Company Provides Door To Door Service in India Cities
- 2 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 3 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 4 Movers5th Packers and Movers is a premier Services
- 5 Body Nutrition For A Physique Building Program
- 6 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 7 Movers5th Packers and Movers best offers packers and movers service
- 8 Thai Massage Questions
- 9 Bangkok: Massage
- 10 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 11 Recommendations for spa treatments in Bangkok?
- 12 ANYONE TRIED THESE SPAS IN BANGKOK?
- 13 Movers5th Compare to traditional Packing and moving Services companies
- 14 http://www.healtheverplus.com/solar-garcinia/
- 15 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 16 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 17 The Movers5th Company is Indian Cities Packing and Moving Services
- 18 Some pic collection about China
- 19 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 20 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/geniux-reviews/
- 21 Movers5th Packers and Movers to Provides Services
- 22 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 23 Geniux Reviews: Grow Up Your Energy Level
- 24 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?