I was reading an article about Shanghai and it mentioned that going to an authentic tea ceremony was really worth it and that it would cost about $30-$50 for two. That seems like a lot of money for tea.
I'm not talking about the scams where students who want to practice English take you to an exorbitant tearoom. The one referred to in the article was the Go Yuan Antique Tea House.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AVAST Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Camping and be with Nature: Campper
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Christmas in the Alps
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 base bangkok or manilla
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 13 Idiotic time zone question
- 14 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 15 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 16 Mount Koya
- 17 Sometahing is wrong
- 18 Twin rooms in Japan
- 19 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 20 Change my Itinerary?
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 23 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 24 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 25 Impressions of India