I was reading an article about Shanghai and it mentioned that going to an authentic tea ceremony was really worth it and that it would cost about $30-$50 for two. That seems like a lot of money for tea.
I'm not talking about the scams where students who want to practice English take you to an exorbitant tearoom. The one referred to in the article was the Go Yuan Antique Tea House.
Tea Ceremony worth it?
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 3 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 4 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 5 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 6 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 7 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 10 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 11 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 12 where to go in SE Asia
- 13 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 14 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 15 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 16 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 17 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 20 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 21 Sri Lanka
- 22 Suggestion for Bali
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 25 Hello, Vietnam