I was reading an article about Shanghai and it mentioned that going to an authentic tea ceremony was really worth it and that it would cost about $30-$50 for two. That seems like a lot of money for tea.
I'm not talking about the scams where students who want to practice English take you to an exorbitant tearoom. The one referred to in the article was the Go Yuan Antique Tea House.
Tea Ceremony worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 2 Bali Question
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 Car, driver and hotels
- 5 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 6 Vietnam - Questions
- 7 India
- 8 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 9 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 10 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 11 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 12 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 13 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 14 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 17 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 18 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 19 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 20 Osaka shopping
- 21 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 22 Takayama ideas in April?
- 23 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 24 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'