I was reading an article about Shanghai and it mentioned that going to an authentic tea ceremony was really worth it and that it would cost about $30-$50 for two. That seems like a lot of money for tea.
I'm not talking about the scams where students who want to practice English take you to an exorbitant tearoom. The one referred to in the article was the Go Yuan Antique Tea House.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 4 Japan Itinerary!
- 5 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 6 Magical India
- 7 India itinerary critique please
- 8 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 9 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 10 Vientiane and ??
- 11 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 12 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 13 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 14 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 15 Himachal Pradesh
- 16 Luggage size China ?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 Thai Elephants
- 19 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 20 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 21 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 24 Japan/Korea/HK
- 25 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia