I was reading an article about Shanghai and it mentioned that going to an authentic tea ceremony was really worth it and that it would cost about $30-$50 for two. That seems like a lot of money for tea.
I'm not talking about the scams where students who want to practice English take you to an exorbitant tearoom. The one referred to in the article was the Go Yuan Antique Tea House.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 In Seoul for one day
- 2 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/dermajur/
- 4 http://www.perfecthealthcentre.com/megadrox/
- 5 Duplex Pipe Manufacturer in India
- 6 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 7 India help with where to go
- 8 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 9 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 10 Is this crazy?
- 11 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 12 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 13 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 14 Taxis in Yangon
- 15 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 16 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 17 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 18 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 19 Shanghai Tailor?
- 20 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 21 Best of Koh Tao
- 22 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 23 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 24 Studying yoga in India
- 25 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)