I was reading an article about Shanghai and it mentioned that going to an authentic tea ceremony was really worth it and that it would cost about $30-$50 for two. That seems like a lot of money for tea.
I'm not talking about the scams where students who want to practice English take you to an exorbitant tearoom. The one referred to in the article was the Go Yuan Antique Tea House.
Tea Ceremony worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 2 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 3 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 4 Problems at 12,000'
- 5 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 6 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 9 Which Putu in Bali????
- 10 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 11 Japan, japan
- 12 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 13 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 14 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 15 Hong Kong restaurants
- 16 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 17 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 18 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 19 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 20 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 21 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 22 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 23 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria