We are planning a trip to Tbilisi for 4 days in the 2nd week of Sept this year. 2 Days we have planned to stay in Tbilisi and 2 days full day trips . We are mainly interested in scenic beautiful places.
Tbilisi for 2 days - Just wanted to get a feedback what all to see in Tbilisi ?Please suggest a 2 day itinerary for this city . How do generally people see this city ? By walk or we need to hire a cab ? Also suggest some good restaurants for local food. (We don't love wine much)
Days trips - As per my research most popular day trips are - Kazbegi region & Mtskheta. Any other Beautiful place which we should consider which can be done as day trips from Tbilisi ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 2 November, March, June... Japan?
- 3 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 4 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 5 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 6 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 7 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 8 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 9 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 10 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 13 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 14 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 15 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 16 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 17 Silk Road Tour - China
- 18 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 19 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 20 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 21 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 22 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 23 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 24 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 25 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?