We are planning a trip to Tbilisi for 4 days in the 2nd week of Sept this year. 2 Days we have planned to stay in Tbilisi and 2 days full day trips . We are mainly interested in scenic beautiful places.
Tbilisi for 2 days - Just wanted to get a feedback what all to see in Tbilisi ?Please suggest a 2 day itinerary for this city . How do generally people see this city ? By walk or we need to hire a cab ? Also suggest some good restaurants for local food. (We don't love wine much)
Days trips - As per my research most popular day trips are - Kazbegi region & Mtskheta. Any other Beautiful place which we should consider which can be done as day trips from Tbilisi ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 2 Bye bye SE Asia
- 3 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 4 Laos planning.
- 5 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!