We are planning a trip to Tbilisi for 4 days in the 2nd week of Sept this year. 2 Days we have planned to stay in Tbilisi and 2 days full day trips . We are mainly interested in scenic beautiful places.
Tbilisi for 2 days - Just wanted to get a feedback what all to see in Tbilisi ?Please suggest a 2 day itinerary for this city . How do generally people see this city ? By walk or we need to hire a cab ? Also suggest some good restaurants for local food. (We don't love wine much)
Days trips - As per my research most popular day trips are - Kazbegi region & Mtskheta. Any other Beautiful place which we should consider which can be done as day trips from Tbilisi ?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 2 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 3 Delhi private guide
- 4 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 5 November Onsen
- 6 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 7 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 8 Thai Elephants
- 9 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 10 Mumbai short visit
- 11 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 12 Phuket Beaches
- 13 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 14 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 15 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 16 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 19 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 20 Thailand Guides
- 21 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 22 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 23 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 24 India itinerary critique please
- 25 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016