We have a 5 hour layover at Incheon airport arriving at 5:30 am in April. We were wondering if we could get a taxi driver at the airport to take us around to see Yonggungsa Temple (read that it is lit up with lanterns on the steps at night)and then maybe stop in at a Korean restaurant for breakfast. We know we won't have a lot of time but thought it would be nice to get out of the airport before the long flight back to the US. Has anyone done this and know approximate cost for a private taxi for an hour or two? The airport transit tours do not start until 8 or 9 am which would be too late for us.
taxi tour around Incheon Airport to Yonggungsa Temple
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 4 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 5 Where to go?
- 6 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 7 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 8 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 9 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 10 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 11 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 12 Which airport for Tokyo
- 13 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 14 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 15 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 16 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 17 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 18 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 19 India at the end of May
- 20 Restaurants in Singapore
- 21 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 22 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 23 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 24 Great Wall hike
- 25 Georgia e-visa application