We have a 5 hour layover at Incheon airport arriving at 5:30 am in April. We were wondering if we could get a taxi driver at the airport to take us around to see Yonggungsa Temple (read that it is lit up with lanterns on the steps at night)and then maybe stop in at a Korean restaurant for breakfast. We know we won't have a lot of time but thought it would be nice to get out of the airport before the long flight back to the US. Has anyone done this and know approximate cost for a private taxi for an hour or two? The airport transit tours do not start until 8 or 9 am which would be too late for us.
taxi tour around Incheon Airport to Yonggungsa Temple
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 4 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 5 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 6 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Anyone in Bangkok
- 9 Travel Insurance
- 10 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 11 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 12 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 13 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 14 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 15 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 19 1 week Philippines
- 20 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 21 Japan: best time to go?
- 22 Magical India
- 23 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 24 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 25 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!