We are planning to go to the Night Safari in December. What is the best way to get there from our hotel? Should we pre-book a tour and get picked up by a coach or is it easier to get a taxi? If we get a taxi, will we easily find one to get back? Thanks for any advice you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,
- 2 Anyone used China Odyssey?
- 3 Ningbo places to see and things to do
- 4 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 5 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 6 Capsule hotels
- 7 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 8 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 9 Vaccinations
- 10 Southern India here we come
- 11 a year in burma
- 12 Borneo forest fires
- 13 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 14 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 15 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 16 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 17 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 18 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 19 Bridge players Beware!!
- 20 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 21 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 22 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 23 Chengdu and Beijing
- 24 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 25 2 months in Indonesia