We are planning to go to the Night Safari in December. What is the best way to get there from our hotel? Should we pre-book a tour and get picked up by a coach or is it easier to get a taxi? If we get a taxi, will we easily find one to get back? Thanks for any advice you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 2 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 3 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 4 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 5 Visa for India
- 6 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 7 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 8 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 9 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 10 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 11 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 12 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 13 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 14 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 15 Buying jewelry in India
- 16 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 17 Chiang Mai
- 18 Phuket Weather
- 19 hanoi eats
- 20 Castle & King tour operator review
- 21 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 22 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 23 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 24 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 25 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time