This will be our first trip to Viet Nam. We will be arriving into Hanoi close to midnight. Here's the question for you pros: How difficult is it to get a taxi to our hotel, do you bargin with the price, will they speak enough English that it will not be difficult. Or......should we pay Viking tours the bucks to pick up at the airport? Any suggestions and information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Taxi from the airports in Viet Nam -question for the pros
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 2 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 3 Favorite travel apps?
- 4 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 5 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 6 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Honeymoon In sept
- 9 Vietnam October 2014
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 14 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 15 Indonesian visa update
- 16 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 17 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 18 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 19 where can i find replica handbags
- 20 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 21 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 22 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 23 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 24 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 25 Shoes for 6 inches of water