This will be our first trip to Viet Nam. We will be arriving into Hanoi close to midnight. Here's the question for you pros: How difficult is it to get a taxi to our hotel, do you bargin with the price, will they speak enough English that it will not be difficult. Or......should we pay Viking tours the bucks to pick up at the airport? Any suggestions and information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Taxi from the airports in Viet Nam -question for the pros
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 2 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 3 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 5 Thailand mid-December
- 6 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 7 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 8 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 9 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 10 Indian visa
- 11 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 12 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 13 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 14 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 15 One week in Thailand
- 16 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 17 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 18 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 19 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 20 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 21 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 22 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 23 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?