This will be our first trip to Viet Nam. We will be arriving into Hanoi close to midnight. Here's the question for you pros: How difficult is it to get a taxi to our hotel, do you bargin with the price, will they speak enough English that it will not be difficult. Or......should we pay Viking tours the bucks to pick up at the airport? Any suggestions and information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Taxi from the airports in Viet Nam -question for the pros
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi driver wanted
- 2 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 3 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 4 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 5 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 6 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 7 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 8 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 9 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 10 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 11 Missing Air Asia flight
- 12 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 13 5 nights in Japan.
- 14 vietnam and laos
- 15 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 16 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 17 2nd location on the beach
- 18 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 19 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 20 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 21 Thailand - Food recos
- 22 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 23 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 24 Laos for the backpacker
- 25 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo