I'm arriving in Manila for a short stay and I've been hearing many horror stories about how taxi guys rip you off or take you off the beaten path and then rob you...how likely is that if I take the taxi off of the que and what can I do to prevent this? Also is their a money exchange in the airport arrival after clearing immigration?
taxi from manila airport to makati
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam photos & enjoy with us
- 2 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 3 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 4 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 5 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 9 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 10 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 11 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 12 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 13 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 14 Connaught Place
- 15 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 16 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 17 My SEA trip - photos update
- 18 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 19 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 20 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 21 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 22 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 23 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 24 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 25 Elephants in Northern Thailand