I know taxis in Singapore are safe, clean, honest and metered, but can any one tell me an approximate fare from Orchard road (hilton) to the zoo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cerita Menarik
- 2 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 3 Japan Itinerary
- 4 "An appeal on behalf of a poor defenseless boy...."
- 5 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 6 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 7 Toddler twin travel in India
- 8 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 9 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 10 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 13 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 14 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 15 Amakusa island help
- 16 Japan Trip Delayed
- 17 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 18 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 19 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 20 Month long SE Asia trip
- 21 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 22 Cambodia weather
- 23 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 24 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 25 Sad News: The Thai King has died