I am soon leaving Tokyo and I am wondering how does it work to get money back from the taxes that I paid while I was traveling in Japan. Whether it is restaurants, food, electronics, clothes, etc.
Does anybody know how this works or where I can get more information on this? I tried making a search in Google but I don't think I know the right keywords because I cannot find a lot of information on this.
I have never done this while traveling, I only heard that it is possible to get your money back from taxes that you paid in certain countries. I wonder if it is possible in Japan or where I can have more information on which countries I can do this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/rejuvonus-fr/
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 4 Road Scholar tour in China
- 5 China in june-July
- 6 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 9 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 10 Bali - What to do?
- 11 China in July
- 12 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 13 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 14 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 15 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 16 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 17 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 18 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 19 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 20 Being customs
- 21 Itinerary feedback please
- 22 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 23 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 24 Tips in Myanmar
- 25 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?