I am soon leaving Tokyo and I am wondering how does it work to get money back from the taxes that I paid while I was traveling in Japan. Whether it is restaurants, food, electronics, clothes, etc.
Does anybody know how this works or where I can get more information on this? I tried making a search in Google but I don't think I know the right keywords because I cannot find a lot of information on this.
I have never done this while traveling, I only heard that it is possible to get your money back from taxes that you paid in certain countries. I wonder if it is possible in Japan or where I can have more information on which countries I can do this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://thecrazyme.com/home-decor
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 4 India in March and April??
- 5 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 6 Japan- National Holiday
- 7 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 8 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 9 Passport
- 10 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 11 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 12 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 13 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 14 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 15 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 16 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 17 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 18 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 19 Amakusa island help
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 22 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 23 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 24 Japan Itinerary
- 25 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks