I am soon leaving Tokyo and I am wondering how does it work to get money back from the taxes that I paid while I was traveling in Japan. Whether it is restaurants, food, electronics, clothes, etc.
Does anybody know how this works or where I can get more information on this? I tried making a search in Google but I don't think I know the right keywords because I cannot find a lot of information on this.
I have never done this while traveling, I only heard that it is possible to get your money back from taxes that you paid in certain countries. I wonder if it is possible in Japan or where I can have more information on which countries I can do this.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/imperium-garcinia/
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june