I have read that in Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam that we should only drink bottled water. Do most people agree with that, even in fairly nice restaurants? and this may be a dumb question, but is it safe to brush your teeth with tap water?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 2 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 3 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 4 Being customs
- 5 Itinerary feedback please
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 11 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 12 Tips in Myanmar
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 15 Road Scholar tour in China
- 16 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 17 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 18 myanmar
- 19 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 20 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 21 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 22 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 23 A beach of choice on Samui
- 24 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 25 Travel India solo