I have read that in Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam that we should only drink bottled water. Do most people agree with that, even in fairly nice restaurants? and this may be a dumb question, but is it safe to brush your teeth with tap water?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 2 Japan Itinerary!
- 3 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 4 Thai Elephants
- 5 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 6 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 9 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 10 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 11 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 12 Luggage size China ?
- 13 Sri Lanka in August
- 14 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 15 India itinerary critique please
- 16 Japan/Korea/HK
- 17 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 18 Vientiane and ??
- 19 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 21 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)