I have read that in Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam that we should only drink bottled water. Do most people agree with that, even in fairly nice restaurants? and this may be a dumb question, but is it safe to brush your teeth with tap water?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 2 China and Japan help
- 3 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 4 5 days in Bali
- 5 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 6 5 weeks in Japan
- 7 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 8 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 9 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 10 Requesting Passport Number
- 11 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 12 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 13 Eating in India
- 14 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 15 Phu Quoc
- 16 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 17 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 18 Help! India Visa question....
- 19 Singapore hotel
- 20 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 21 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 22 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 23 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 25 Solo female first-timer: Thailand