Myself and my husband are in Hoi An atm and loving it, we are traveling from Australia and it's father's day there today so I am hoping there is somewhere that has IPA beer on tap. We are staying at the Victoria Beach Resort. We will also be traveling to Saigon, Can Tho then Singapore,any recommendations if any in those places as well please will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 2 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 3 Changing planes at Dubai
- 4 50th Anniversary trip
- 5 Indian Food Series
- 6 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 7 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 8 "necessities" for India
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 14 days in Myanmar
- 12 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 13 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 14 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 15 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 16 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 17 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 18 Short trip to Myanmar
- 19 ATMs in Japan
- 20 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 21 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 22 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 23 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 24 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 25 Mandalay questions