It seems that the price (according to the Westin) is very expensive - 320.00 for the 4 of us and that doesn't include transfers. Is the meal with the show worth the price?
Tang Dynasty Show Xian
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 2 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 3 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 4 Magical India
- 5 Visit To Goa
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 9 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 10 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 11 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 12 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 13 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 14 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 15 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 16 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 17 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 18 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 19 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 20 South East Asia
- 21 India's Online VISA Application
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 25 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?