It seems that the price (according to the Westin) is very expensive - 320.00 for the 4 of us and that doesn't include transfers. Is the meal with the show worth the price?
Tang Dynasty Show Xian
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 4 Penang
- 5 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 6 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 7 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 8 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 9 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 10 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 11 Takayama ideas in April?
- 12 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 13 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 14 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 15 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 16 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 17 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 18 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 19 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 20 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 21 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 22 India
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 25 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa