It seems that the price (according to the Westin) is very expensive - 320.00 for the 4 of us and that doesn't include transfers. Is the meal with the show worth the price?
Tang Dynasty Show Xian
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 India - 2 Days only
- 3 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 4 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 5 Malaysian honeymoon
- 6 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 7 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 8 China with Collette Tours
- 9 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 15 Beach selection in Thailand
- 16 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok