I arrive in Kuala Lumpur a few days before a planned trip with a class starts and wanted to do a weekend trip outside of the city. Have been thinking about Taman Negara as I love nature/outdoors/hiking. I arrive on Thursday and have to be back in Kuala Lumpur by Sunday morning/afternoon. Wondering if its possible to do a Taman Negara trip, what is the best way to get there, what I should do when I get there, and if there are economical places to stay. Is it do-able with just two of us or should we get a tour?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Independent female traveller
- 2 One week in India
- 3 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 4 Travel Within -- The Art of Living International Center, Bangalore
- 5 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 6 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 7 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 8 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 9 Castle & King
- 10 North Vietnam Again!
- 11 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 12 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 13 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 14 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 15 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 16 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 17 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 18 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 19 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 20 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 21 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 22 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 23 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 24 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 25 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can