I am sending our exchange students home to Japan in two days. They are taking need jerky from Costco, and cans of SPAM. Will they get confiscated at customs?
Taking beef jerky and SPAM home to Japan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Era in event field of Sri Lanka
- 2 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 5 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 6 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 7 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 8 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 9 Connaught Place
- 10 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 11 Free and best app for searching restaurants in China
- 12 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 13 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 14 Nepal- recipe?
- 15 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 16 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 17 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 18 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 19 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 20 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 21 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 22 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 23 My SEA trip - photos update
- 24 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 25 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.