I am sending our exchange students home to Japan in two days. They are taking need jerky from Costco, and cans of SPAM. Will they get confiscated at customs?
Taking beef jerky and SPAM home to Japan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 2 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 3 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 4 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 5 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 6 hokkaido outskirts
- 7 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 8 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 9 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 10 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 11 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 12 July itinerary in Japan
- 13 India and Nepal 2014
- 14 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 15 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 16 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 17 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 18 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 19 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 20 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 21 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 22 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 23 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 24 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 25 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?