I am sending our exchange students home to Japan in two days. They are taking need jerky from Costco, and cans of SPAM. Will they get confiscated at customs?
Taking beef jerky and SPAM home to Japan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 2 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 3 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 4 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 5 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 6 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 7 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 9 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 10 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 11 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 12 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 13 Indian visa
- 14 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 15 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 16 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 17 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 18 Art in Shanghai
- 19 Dress code in India
- 20 One week in India
- 21 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 22 Bali for 10 days need help with budget
- 23 help me plan my first trip to japan!
- 24 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 25 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)