I am sending our exchange students home to Japan in two days. They are taking need jerky from Costco, and cans of SPAM. Will they get confiscated at customs?
Taking beef jerky and SPAM home to Japan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 2 Khao Lak
- 3 Nepal
- 4 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 5 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 6 Mongolia tour or independently
- 7 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 8 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 9 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 10 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 11 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 12 Three days in Bangkok
- 13 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 14 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 15 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 16 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 17 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 18 Photos from India!
- 19 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 20 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 21 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 22 Myanmar River Cruises
- 23 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 24 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 25 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint